CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat, Ugly, English Slags - In Bikinis

Ape™️

I'm currently in Portugal with the family at a very nice all inclusive villa complex, which I believe may belong to Eddie. Anyway, it's all very pleasant, with good food, lovely accommodation and five swimming pools. However, I'm aghast at the number of English she-walrus monstrosities that feel it necessary, and even permissible, to wear a bikini. I'm actually amazed that such garments are even available, and suspect these fat slags have to commission someone to construct them, probably a sailmaker. What's even sadder is that these walruses seem to have reasonably normally proportioned husbands who, if you look closely, have a cold vacant expression on their faces that screams "if I'd known it would become a walrus - I'd have never fucked it".

Fuck off.

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve

I blame all the body acceptance "you're beautiful the way you are" cunts for this ghastly trend. Bikinis were from the very start and to this moment intended for fit birds, not Jabba the fucking Hutt. 

37 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm currently in Portugal with the family at a very nice all inclusive villa complex, which I believe may belong to Eddie. Anyway, it's all very pleasant, with good food, lovely accommodation and five swimming pools. However, I'm aghast at the number of English she-walrus monstrosities that feel it necessary, and even permissible, to wear a bikini. I'm actually amazed that such garments are even available, and suspect these fat slags have to commission someone to construct them, probably a sailmaker. What's even sadder is that these walruses seem to have reasonably normally proportioned husbands who, if you look closely, have a cold vacant expression on their faces that screams "if I'd known it would become a walrus - I'd have never fucked it".

Fuck off.

Only lower class, alcoholic chavs stay in "all inclusive" hotels.

At least you're with your own......

lol.

Peasant.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

I couldn't agree more. How these bush pigs feel it's acceptable to waddle around or even allow themselves to get like this in the first place is beyond the realms of human decency. There's no excuse for women who haven't had kids not to be reasonably fit. If you're ugly and thick at least make sure you've got a good chassis. This also applies to all men-cut down on the pies and beer and do some fucking exercise you fat lazy cunts. 

Guest Bill Stickers
41 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm currently in Portugal with the family at a very nice all inclusive villa complex

Why the fuck have you done that? Sounds like a boring place where cunts would holiday. 

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

Don't forget your receipt from the Chemist so that in 3 years you can claim for being bed-ridden due to spirobacterionovasqits or something, you cheapskate chav cunt. Us ninja cyclists don't get ill.

The fucking salad dodgers should have plane tickets charged per pound.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

Eddie's villa, you say? It can't be.

abandoned-derelict-villa-and-outbuilding

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
41 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Make sure you book some babysitters, they might have believed the McCanns but they wouldn't fucking believe you....

lol.

lol.

Reported for implying child murder. 

Guest Mingeeta
50 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Make sure you book some babysitters, they might have believed the McCanns but they wouldn't fucking believe you....

lol.

lol.

You had to didn't you. Tosser.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Mebbe there's a case for the burkini being made compulsory in public bathing areas for any tart over size 14, but only if you're a non-Islamic participant, I don't wanna be encouraging  tolerance and stuff.

OTOH, the fat fuckin chavs would soon be pimping em up to the point where they all look like that stupid fuckin batbird cunt and that would be a very bad thing indeed, case in point:

batman.png.6e178e3b38098dfad1630c310e921451.png 

44 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Mebbe there's a case for the burkini being made compulsory in public bathing areas for any tart over size 14, but only if you're a non-Islamic participant, I don't wanna be encouraging  tolerance and stuff.

OTOH, the fat fuckin chavs would soon be pimping em up to the point where they all look like that stupid fuckin batbird cunt and that would be a very bad thing indeed, case in point:

batman.png.6e178e3b38098dfad1630c310e921451.png 

'Mebbe'? Is your phone set on 'Panzerknacker' auto-spell?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Ape, you fucking Rattle Snake. Can't you just have a slanging match with your missus if you don't like what she's wearing instead of posting shit on here like the whimpering, fucking wet lettuce that you are.

3 hours ago, Ape said:

What's even sadder is that these walruses seem to have reasonably normally proportioned husbands who, if you look closely, have a cold vacant expression on their faces that screams "if I'd known it would become a walrus - I'd have never fucked it".

What we could do with here is a "Chubby Brides" nomination, but that didn't work out too well last time around. Have the traditional picture of fat cunts in bikinis instead.

2701222270_cf158e7720.jpg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Ape, you fucking Rattle Snake. Can't you just have a slanging match with your missus if you don't like what she's wearing instead of posting shit on here like the whimpering, fucking wet lettuce that you are.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed how Drew suddenly just pops up in threads and posts a load of off-topic fucking drivel? I'm convinced he's an alcoholic.

• Like 1