CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat, Ugly, English Slags - In Bikinis

Ape™️

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it's important to have the occasional sing-song with kids, although my sister never asked me to babysit again after my nephew went back home knowing all the words to 'Shut Your Fucking Face Uncle Fucker' from South Park.

My friend's 3 year old once started singing the chorus of Kevin bloody Wilson's "santa Claus ya cunt, where's me fuckin' bike" at the local toddlers One O'clock club during "singing time". You can imagine how well that one went down with the local middle class mummies. She hasn't let me look after him since. 

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The greatest thing about being Decimus, apart from being the funniest cunt on here, is that not only do I get the blame for all of the so called clique's unpopular activities, I also appropriate everything entertaining that's ever been said by you.

Stubby,  kill yourself™

No thanks, I haven't finished thrashing your arse and making your bitter tears of anger and rage flow like Victoria falls! Chortle 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No thanks, I haven't finished thrashing your arse and making your bitter tears of anger and rage flow like Victoria falls! Chortle 

Stubbs between you and the other TMS gays, along with flid spack are ruining this site. I welcome the ban, longer the better.

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My friend's 3 year old once started singing the chorus of Kevin bloody Wilson's "santa Claus ya cunt, where's me fuckin' bike" at the local toddlers One O'clock club during "singing time". You can imagine how well that one went down with the local middle class mummies. She hasn't let me look after him since. 

It's wrong but you can't help yourself, a bit like teaching someone's' parrot to swear, and the feeling of pride you get knowing that polly will greet her owners with "fuck off" when they get home from holiday.

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Stubbs between you and the other TMS gays, along with flid spack are ruining this site. I welcome the ban, longer the better.

You're right again oh vile double chinned cockney wankstain- I do like TMS; test match special that is you thick compulsive gambler with a side line in rent boy feltching. I'll be tuning in Thursday afternoon for the first ever day night test match played in the U.K. in Birmingham indecently, home to many of our friends of the Asian persuasion. You like a good curry don't you?  

Edited by Stubby Pecker
p.s. I've reported every post you've made on this thread for obvious reasons.

You're right again oh vile double chinned cockney wankstain- I do like TMS; test match special that is you thick compulsive gambler with a side line in rent boy feltching. I'll be tuning in Thursday afternoon for the first ever day night test match played in the U.K. in Birmingham indecently, home to many of our friends of the Asian persuasion. You like a good curry don't you?  

I rest my case....

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's wrong but you can't help yourself, a bit like teaching someone's' parrot to swear, and the feeling of pride you get knowing that polly will greet her owners with "fuck off" when they get home from holiday.

I can't for the fuck of me find many KBW videos to post of the CC music exchange. Check out "Don't let the goat go" "Featherbrain championship" and "Festival of farts" if you can find the cunts.

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

quality stuff, should I drink bleach, enter a wood chipper or hang myself?, all preferable to reading your tired and well used insults...

I've always liked you, Ed, even when we hated each other. 

Stay strong, and give my best to old Yellow Tie. 

X

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

quality stuff, should I drink bleach, enter a wood chipper or hang myself?, all preferable to reading your tired and well used insults...

Try this then for old times sake- you're an extremely thick streak of piss who's on a one way trip to the cooler. You must remember the last time I goaded you into showing everyone here, less your homo hand holders fwank, decimusssss and little bubba the runt of the gang, what an utter prick you are thus giving us all a break from you're unoriginal shite and prancing like a tit. Fortunately you've already put your foot in it again (tiny feet as well, hence small cock) so you'll have plenty of time to reflect on your stupidity 

On 14/08/2017 at 9:44 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Try this then for old times sake- you're an extremely thick streak of piss who's on a one way trip to the cooler. You must remember the last time I goaded you into showing everyone here, less your homo hand holders fwank, decimusssss and little bubba the runt of the gang, what an utter prick you are thus giving us all a break from you're unoriginal shite and prancing like a tit. Fortunately you've already put your foot in it again (tiny feet as well, hence small cock) so you'll have plenty of time to reflect on your stupidity 

noted, although I would console myself with the fact that I will be spending more on a weeks stay a ibiza than you earn in a year, laugh out loud...

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You odious two faced, slithering little weed.

There is no longer any bubba, only runty.

Runty

Rattled. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Job done, Ed, you're clique employee of the month x

Stubby, you've been absolutely battered tonight, yet again. If your grand scheme of victory is posting angry, mindless, rattled drivel, then grassing and hiding behind Roops' skirts, you should chuck yourself in your own tired and clichéd wood chipper.

• Like 1

I see you 3 pussies can only come out of hiding when holding hands. Even that's surprised me without frank to back you and tell you want to say. I'd get on the PM service and tell him to come quick and enter this battle royal-to the death. I'm happy to take all you limp wristed fairies on as sideshow Eddie won't be with us much longer, nor will dessss probably, so it'll just be me and runty locking horns. To make it easier runty, I'll get my kids to tell me what to respond with. I don't fancy your chances.

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

noted, although I would console myself with the fact that I will be spending more on a weeks stay a can tiki than you earn in a year, laugh out loud...

I'm shamed SS edd, my lovely family holiday in Dorset with sea side, farm park and ice creams was worthless when I think of your flaccid belly sprawled on the sofa of you luxury Balearic penthouse, after hours party, used condom hanging out of your arse. Bet you've got a better watch than me too. 

I see you 3 pussies can only come out of hiding when holding hands. Even that's surprised me without frank to back you and tell you want to say. I'd get on the PM service and tell him to come quick and enter this battle royal-to the death. I'm happy to take all you limp wristed fairies on as sideshow Eddie won't be with us much longer, nor will dessss probably, so it'll just be me and runty locking horns. To make it easier runty, I'll get my kids to tell me what to respond with. I don't fancy your chances.

didn't you start the inclusion of family members by including my wife and accusations of black babies? funny that as soon as I include your special family members you cry to admin and I get a ban. Man up you delicate flower, you're a little bit crap and you and wolfie know it....