CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Theresa May - Still alive, aah well.....

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Being as no cunt's heard from her for a while, I eagerly googled to see if the spazzy fuckette had managed to do the decent thing yet, I was chuffed to see the 1st result mentioned that she was dead, but after my initial euphoria it turns out the useless cunt is still around,  bollocks.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/theresa-may/deathhoax.html

2 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Being as no cunt's heard from her for a while, I eagerly googled to see if the spazzy fuckette had managed to do the decent thing yet, I was chuffed to see the 1st result mentioned that she was dead, but after my initial euphoria it turns out the useless cunt is still around,  bollocks.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/theresa-may/deathhoax.html

Well at least we know what to expect from you, considering where you get your fucking news from.

We have been ruled by politicians who think they are in tune with us common folk for too long. It is time that those born to lead took the reins.

Yes, it's time for the Jacob and Boris show.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, Manky said:

We have been ruled by politicians who think they are in tune with us common folk for too long. It is time that those born to lead took the reins.

Yes, it's time for the Jacob and Boris show.

Jacob Aye. Boris Nay, all that shit about him playing the twat and pretending to be a buffoon so as to wrong foot every cunt.....He really is a thick fucking moronic cunt and he needs to fuck off to Syria pronto.

Just now, BuggerLugs said:

Jacob Aye. Boris Nay, all that shit about him playing the twat and pretending to be a buffoon so as to wrong foot every cunt.....He really is a thick fucking moronic cunt and he needs to fuck off to Syria pronto.

That's you off my Christmas card list. It is obvious you are as thick as the rest of the cunts on here. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Jesus Christ.

Somebody make me fucking laugh.

I heard Frank had to go on life support, and there was a queue of nurses wanting to pull the fucking plug on the cunt.