CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adults with scooters.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Just. Fucking. Kill. Yourself.

A mode of transport for adults who still think Harry Potter (a fucking child's book) is good literature. The worst savages are those that ride these cunts on the pavement, and/or through shops. I've noticed that lots of women, especially disgusting "business" women, ride these fucking monstrosities. And they want to be taken seriously and paid the same as us men.

Lol

boaraction.jpg

Die!

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

A mode of transport for adults who still think Harry Potter (a fucking child's book) is good literature. The worst savages are those that ride these cunts on the pavement, and/or through shops. I've noticed that lots of women, especially disgusting "business" women, ride these fucking monstrosities. And they want to be taken seriously and paid the same as us men.

Lol

boaraction.jpg

Die!

Get with the times Danny boy, my electric bike riding cunts thread is more important to the saving of mankind. These scooter cunts are there to make us laugh and realise even if we're at rock bottom we're not as stupid as they are. Same goes for man buns, rangers fans and the welsh 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Pensioners on roller blades.  I just read an article about a 94 year old man who met a 90 year old bird in the gym, and they got married.  They can fuck right off, the coffin dodging cunts!

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Fucking hell fire, I thought this was gonna be about fat fuckers riding spaz chariots to the benefits office, not about right on fuckers and human rights lawyers working in eco offices doing made up jobs and attending meetings. Crushing disappointment.

13 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Fucking hell fire, I thought this was gonna be about fat fuckers riding spaz chariots to the benefits office, not about right on fuckers and human rights lawyers working in eco offices doing made up jobs and attending meetings. Crushing disappointment.

Best you fuck off then on your "spaz chariot" you rancid piece of congealed spunk sprayed from a farting poofs arsehole. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Best you fuck off then on your "spaz chariot" you rancid piece of congealed spunk sprayed from a farting poofs arsehole. 

Did your head wobble side to side while you were "quoting" me?

1 minute ago, BuggerLugs said:

Yep sure did. Just to piss you off as well. For gods sake don't you do the same, your pea sized brain might rattle around your skull too much and you'll no doubt get teeth marks in the cock your smoking on. 

Welcome to the corner you massive cunt; drink bleach, kill yourself, woodchipper yourself, contract aids (too late in your case), fly to Syria on a date with   punkape etc etc 

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pensioners on roller blades.  I just read an article about a 94 year old man who met a 90 year old bird in the gym, and they got married.  They can fuck right off, the coffin dodging cunts!

Camb's is coming to our wedding but you WILL NOT be getting an invite:angry:

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Lol

boaraction.jpg

Die!

Not noticed much of this, is it a scotch thing?

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Camb's is coming to our wedding but you WILL NOT be getting an invite:angry:

I'm devastated!  I guess I'll be one of the lucky ones when the Dignitas crew turn up and collect you lot for a final jab.  

Fuck off.

lol

Guest Tata Steely Dan
15 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Not noticed much of this, is it a scotch thing?

Naw, its a 'stepping outside your front door' thing you fucking flid. 

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Naw, its a 'stepping outside your front door' thing you fucking flid. 

I'm never in, all we get here are wankers balancing on those cunting electric airwheel things.

Guest nobgobbler
On 14/08/2017 at 11:54 PM, BuggerLugs said:

On 15/08/2017 at 0:03 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Yep sure did. Just to piss you off as well. For gods sake don't you do the same, your pea sized brain might rattle around your skull too much and you'll no doubt get teeth marks in the cock your smoking on. 

Welcome to the corner you massive cunt; drink bleach, kill yourself, woodchipper yourself, contract aids (too late in your case), fly to Syria on a date with   punkape etc etc 

I always find for best effect it needs to be done with eyes slightly bulging and hands on hips.

Is this a real newbie or just another piece of knitted footwear from Frank's top drawer?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

I always find for best effect it needs to be done with eyes slightly bulging and hands on hips.

Is that your prostate ejaculation technique as well?

On 14/08/2017 at 11:32 PM, BuggerLugs said:

As a matter of fact, so did I.

Guest Lady Penelope

On of the last times I went into the local job centre to talk to a human about my pension the 30 something cunt working at the next desk said in a poncey high pitched voice like Punker's doubtless has, to the old hag to whom  I was speaking t "Hmmm I'm off for my breaky now and going up town!." he then pulled a microscooter out from his desk and scooted off out of the building.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 14/08/2017 at 10:51 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Lol

boaraction.jpg

Die!

Thinking back the last time that in was in Lundun I saw a dopey cunt on contraption similar to the one in pic but it had a seat on it and he was propelling it along with his feet on the ground like an ancient velocipede.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Thinking back the last time that in was in Lundun I saw a dopey cunt on contraption similar to the one in pic but it had a seat on it and he was propelling it along with his feet on the ground like an ancient velocipede.

I think these cunts suffer from the same dysfunction as the stupid cunts that buy modern retro shit thinking it's cool and right on. Thing is, as long as they keep getting money for doing fuck all that's even remotely useful the disease will continue to propagate, I think the following sketch by Messrs. Enfield & co. illustrates the problem perfectly: