CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts walking down the street using speakerphone - The sequel

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Saw one of these cunts today, wafting down the street waffling to his missus about inane shit and trying to make it sound important cos he knew I was earwigging, sorta like a van driver pretending to be an MD holding a fucking conference call with the New York office. Anyroad, it's fucking bollocks and it needs to be stamped out pronto.

This is the sort of cunt I mean:handsfree.jpg.40cf208e7866738986475e9e44a685c6.jpg Reminds me of this>>>>>59931a90ae7c4_domjolly.jpg.bfe53c43bf6ae1995290a4d9e42499d2.jpg

Edited by Trumpton Bacon
Ape done it already, the cunt.

25 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Saw one of these cunts today, wafting down the street waffling to his missus about inane shit and trying to make it sound important cos he knew I was earwigging, sorta like a van driver pretending to be an MD holding a fucking conference call with the New York office. Anyroad, it's fucking bollocks and it needs to be stamped out pronto.

This is the sort of cunt I mean:handsfree.jpg.40cf208e7866738986475e9e44a685c6.jpg Reminds me of this>>>>>59931a90ae7c4_domjolly.jpg.bfe53c43bf6ae1995290a4d9e42499d2.jpg

Not as bad as fucking phone addict kids, wandering around in a fucking techno-trance too busy texting some other spastic to look up, bumping into every cunt and stepping randomly off the kerb, expecting every other cunt to work around them. Then when they inevitably get run over some poor motorist has his life ruined and ends up in jail, then we have to put up with mountains of shit on the news and in the papers about what a great kid they were. Fuck 'em. If they find a phone next to the body, the driver should be released without charge and the whole thing chalked up to the kid being a fucking idiot that the world's better off without. Stupid fucking cunts. Ban Facebook, make it illegal for under 21s to have phones and start teaching the spoilt little wankers the green cross code again. Fucking councils putting in speed bumps for a 2 mile radius around schools, just gives nonces an excuse to drive slowly anyway.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

The reason a lot of the kids use the voice message on Whatsapp is because they're too fucking lazy to type. Taking into consideration the cunts can spell.

They're possibly the kids of some of the posters on here as some of them were busy thinking about Airfix kits when they should have been paying attention in English when they were at spastic school.

18 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

They're possibly the kids of some of the posters on here as some of them were busy thinking about Airfix kits when they should have been paying attention in English when they were at spastic school.

If I didn't know better I'd say that was a remark aimed at me and my children, you drunken, degenerate wanker. Care to explain?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

If I didn't know better I'd say that was a remark aimed at me and my children, you drunken, degenerate wanker. Care to explain?

Nothing wrong with your spelling Ape. Have you been sniffing polystyrene cement again? 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not as bad as fucking phone addict kids, wandering around in a fucking techno-trance too busy texting some other spastic to look up, bumping into every cunt and stepping randomly off the kerb, expecting every other cunt to work around them. Then when they inevitably get run over some poor motorist has his life ruined and ends up in jail, then we have to put up with mountains of shit on the news and in the papers about what a great kid they were. Fuck 'em. If they find a phone next to the body, the driver should be released without charge and the whole thing chalked up to the kid being a fucking idiot that the world's better off without. Stupid fucking cunts. Ban Facebook, make it illegal for under 21s to have phones and start teaching the spoilt little wankers the green cross code again. Fucking councils putting in speed bumps for a 2 mile radius around schools, just gives nonces an excuse to drive slowly anyway.

Fair comment eric, also in fairness to Wizz I'd like to point out that he posted a rather neat gag about the bold bit on the sicki thread. Credit where its due.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Fair comment eric, also in fairness to Wizz I'd like to point out that he posted a rather neat gag about the bold bit on the sicki thread. Credit where its due.

True story. Outside my junior school we had a big yellow backed sign with black writing which said "SCHOOL, NO STOPPING", some clever cunt had written underneath in black marker "DRIVE OVER CHILDREN".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Scotto, I know we've talked about it before, but your avatar really is very shit. It looks like an old Chinese woman's fanny after the full Nanking treatment. I have plenty of stylish German ones from the 1933 to 1945 period.

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Scotto, I know we've talked about it before, but your avatar really is very shit. It looks like an old Chinese woman's fanny after the full Nanking treatment. I have plenty of stylish German ones from the 1933 to 1945 period.

Care to talk us humans through your avatar choice, Ratty?

50 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Scottys' avatar is Octavius Federidge Tinsworthy Ace, and it's probably the best avatar in the world.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I shall alter it forthwith ratty, as soon as I decide on a suitable alternative. The old one is outdated now anyway, sadly. 

19 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

Are these people more of a cunt than the cunts who have their phone concealed and are talking into a hidden mike so it looks like they're shouting to themselves? And do they realise that they look like cunts? 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Are these people more of a cunt than the cunts who have their phone concealed and are talking into a hidden mike so it looks like they're shouting to themselves? And do they realise that they look like cunts? 

Close call that gypo. But I do know It's 10 times worse when they walk up to you yapping away and you think they're talking to you resulting in mucho confusion followed by a deep desire to visit a Viking blood eagle routine on the ignorant cunts.