CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bad Posture

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

I've been seeing more of this lately...people slouched over, their shoulders make them look like a hunchback, their necks set forward, so they look like some cunting fucking vulture, they don't pick up their feet when they walk....KILL YOURSELVES you lazy fucking cunts!  Stand up straight, lift your fucking feet and make the effort to pretend you're a human fucking being!  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

This is caused by the fact they are so ashamed of their own worthless existence that they bow their head in the presence of normal, successful folk like you and me, Wiz. And I also suppose being hunched over a keyboard furiously pulling their shit encrusted cock doesn't help does it Punky?

Guest Mingeeta
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

This is caused by the fact they are so ashamed of their own worthless existence that they bow their head in the presence of normal, successful folk like you and me, Wiz. And I also suppose being hunched over a keyboard furiously pulling their shit encrusted cock doesn't help does it Punky?

To be fair I don't think Punky does pull his own cock, he has the likes of Spanky to do that for him.

Guest Bill Stickers

I've always pictured panzernacker as a hunched, ghoulish creature.

The kind of lost soul you see in photographs of old soviet orphanages, spine bent from being confined to an experimental metal brace for 18 hours a day. 

42 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

The kind of lost soul you see in photographs of old soviet orphanages, spine bent from being confined to an experimental metal brace for 18 hours a day. 

So do I corbs.

Most of us here also picture you to be a similarly wretched creature but from hours spent on protest marches against the latest horror, all the fault of the Tory junta no doubt. That and spending too long on your knees smoking cock. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

So do I corbs.

Most of us here also picture you to be a similarly wretched creature but from hours spent on protest marches against the latest horror, all the fault of the Tory junta no doubt. That and spending too long on your knees smoking cock. 

How long are you going to persist with this line of humour? It's not drawn the plaudits yet.

Maybe it will be post-humous success, never appreciated during your lifetime. Try killing yourself. It's your only hope.

30 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

How long are you going to persist with this line of humour? It's not drawn the plaudits yet.

Maybe it will be post-humous success, never appreciated during your lifetime. Try killing yourself. It's your only hope.

Oh dear.

Take you're medicine jezza, just like you did abbottosaurus sticking her meaty flaps on your face. 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Chill out, I'm just taking the piss!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Saw another one today, this one an old pensioner bird.  Hunched back, slouched over, but this one had one arm crossed over her torso which held the other arm vertical supporting her chin as her head was to one side, and she had the shakes in her hands and jowls.  I couldn't stop myself, I saw the ridiculous looking old hag and began to piss myself laughing.  I asked if she would remix my martini...shaken not stirred!  

14 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Only look like that when the doley mob start making noise ..top tip..to give the illusion of being near death. .eat a ciggy 

Panzerknacker