CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have an Aga

Earl of Punkape

An Aga is an essential tool for the kitchen and if set up properly can help heat your home as well.The various ovens and excellent hobs are brilliant for cooking traditional British dishes as well as continental cuisine. There are a number of dealers in Cheshire and service charges are very reasonable.

Mine is set up for a variety of fuel uses and it comes into it's own if ever you have to dispose of a body or other troublesome things or documents.

An Aga is an essential accompaniment for county and country living and a property without an Aga is not fit for purpose. 

Fuck off.

Guest Mingeeta
29 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

This is the 2nd worst nom. ever.

Have a fucking guess what the first one is? You fucking moron.

I did actually try replying nicely to him in his first nom. First he liked it, then decided to act the twat he normally does.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Punkape said:

Lol.

I bet I could get you into my Aga.....

Just told you in the last thread you missed letters out. Its Agambianrentboy, and no you can have it all to yourself.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Lol.

I bet I could get you into my Aga.....

Creepy motherfucker, cannibalist sympathiser!

AGAping arsehole

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I bet you have one of those kettles to go on it. You know, the ones that look exactly like your silhouette when you're propping up the Grindr end of the bar at the local golf club.

This topic is now closed, anycunt who chooses to continue it (other than punkers obviously) will forever be forced to be punkers gimp, golf partner and "husband". Either that or at the CC Xmas party they'll be forced to sit next to frank all night and listen to the baldy cunt drone on about his pretend boat.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This topic is now closed, anycunt who chooses to continue it (other than punkers obviously) will forever be forced to be punkers gimp, golf partner and "husband". Either that or at the CC Xmas party they'll be forced to sit next to frank all night and listen to the baldy cunt drone on about his pretend boat.

You have no authority to close anything you jumped up AIDS infested weasel.

Your delusions of grandeur should extend no further than promotion from your current position as cloakroom attendant in your transgender disco bar.

lol.

Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gyps, tap your avatar and see if you can get to your profile, I can't get mine, just a big exclamation mark and and an error code. The sign in screen is dodgy looking as well.

The activity tab is down and all the profiles too. Rick was on earlier, so it's likely all his fault.