CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have an Aga

Earl of Punkape

An Aga is an essential tool for the kitchen and if set up properly can help heat your home as well.The various ovens and excellent hobs are brilliant for cooking traditional British dishes as well as continental cuisine. There are a number of dealers in Cheshire and service charges are very reasonable.

Mine is set up for a variety of fuel uses and it comes into it's own if ever you have to dispose of a body or other troublesome things or documents.

An Aga is an essential accompaniment for county and country living and a property without an Aga is not fit for purpose. 

Fuck off.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Punkape said:

An Aga is an essential tool for the kitchen and if set up properly can help heat your home as well.The various ovens and excellent hobs are brilliant for cooking traditional British dishes as well as continental cuisine. There are a number of dealers in Cheshire and service charges are very reasonable.

Mine is set up for a variety of fuel uses and it comes into it's own if ever you have to dispose of a body or other troublesome things or documents.

An Aga is an essential accompaniment for county and country living and a property without an Aga is not fit for purpose. 

Fuck off.

My missus is the essential tool in my kitchen, and she keeps the house warm when I tell take her to get off her arse and turn the thermostat up. All in all, she earns her own money too so i'd say mine was cheaper than yours.

3 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

My missus is the essential tool in my kitchen, and she keeps the house warm when I tell take her to get off her arse and turn the thermostat up. All in all, she earns her own money too so i'd say mine was cheaper than yours.

You're bedsit is probably too small for an Aga.

lol.

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

So you're bedsit is pretty large is it? It has to be if you can fit an Aga and your S and M gimp stuff in it.

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You probably have an allotment and host dogging evenings with gerbils....

lol.

Pleb.

Dogging evening with gerbils? You soft twat.

P = Punkape

L = likes

E= ejaculating

B = bellends

Guest Mingeeta
39 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Just thought I'd point out a spelling mistake spunkers. After Aga there should be mbianrentboy.

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

How long does your Findus crispy pancakes and Turkey dinosaurs take to cook in your Aga then?

You have probably just reminded him they are in there. He put them in at 2.15pm.

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Why the fuck hasn't this utter shite post been closed along with the one of the same name? Admin we need answers 

I bet you haven't got a Aga.....You have no style or knowledge of living with finesse.

You probably have a 3rd world greasy kebab supplied by Achmeds dirty Kebab shop on the way back from your gay dogging site.

lol.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

What do you use to cook with Bugger or do you just go " tut chippy"......

lol.

One does not cook my dear punkers, instead I despatch my loyal and very hot wife tut chippy, but only 4 days a week. The other 4 she treats me to home cooked sausage and eggs served with al dente oven chips and the occasional dollop of baked beans. Needless to say such a feast requires that I lick t'plate clean, thereby negating the need to wash up.

1 minute ago, BuggerLugs said:

One does not cook my dear punkers, instead I despatch my loyal and very hot wife tut chippy, but only 4 days a week. The other 4 she treats me to home cooked sausage and eggs served with al dente oven chips and the occasional dollop of baked beans. Needless to say such a feast requires that I lick t'plate clean, thereby negating the need to wash up.

I knew you were a plebian, working class culinary fuckwit !

Thanks for confirmation.