CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have an Aga

Earl of Punkape

Guest Snatch
30 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

One does not cook my dear punkers, instead I despatch my loyal and very hot wife tut chippy, but only 4 days a week. The other 4 she treats me to home cooked sausage and eggs served with al dente oven chips and the occasional dollop of baked beans. Needless to say such a feast requires that I lick t'plate clean, thereby negating the need to wash up.

So you've got 8 days in your week have you?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
10 minutes ago, Snatch said:

So you've got 8 days in your week have you?

Of course and there are 15 days in a month, 17 months in a year and roads with 2 lanes on each side are called dual cabbageways.

Guest Hector
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're bedsit is probably too small for an Aga.

lol.

4 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

So you're bedsit is pretty large is it? It has to be if you can fit an Aga and your S and M gimp stuff in it.

What's with all this you're shit? Fucking cunts. Fuck off.

Cunts.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
5 minutes ago, Hector said:

What's with all this you're shit? Fucking cunts. Fuck off.

Cunts.

Just back from the pub then or is that the tourette's breaking through?

Guest Lady Penelope
59 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Undoubtedly the pleb will hold his knife like a pen...

Do not use my name in a comment pleb .. only closet homosexuals have Agas'

16 hours ago, Punkape said:

An Aga is an essential tool for the kitchen and if set up properly can help heat your home as well.The various ovens and excellent hobs are brilliant for cooking traditional British dishes as well as continental cuisine. There are a number of dealers in Cheshire and service charges are very reasonable.

Mine is set up for a variety of fuel uses and it comes into it's own if ever you have to dispose of a body or other troublesome things or documents.

An Aga is an essential accompaniment for county and country living and a property without an Aga is not fit for purpose. 

Fuck off.

What you on about? Agas are fuel-inefficient, unwieldy and impractical. They also cost a bomb to run and service. In last house we bought, I had the useless piece of iron removed when the kitchen was gutted and refurbished.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Undoubtedly the pleb will hold his knife like a pen...

Why would I use a knife you overly sophisticated cunt, the consumption of chips requires only the use of digits and I use a spoon for everything else.

Furthermore, I bet you use chopsticks (very badly) when you go out for Asian style food just so you can demonstrate to all the other useless fuckwits just how fucking worldly and culturally in touch you are, you latte swilling gay bar loiterer.

1 minute ago, BuggerLugs said:

Why would I use a knife you overly sophisticated cunt, the consumption of chips requires only the use of digits and I use a spoon for everything else.

Furthermore, I bet you use chopsticks (very badly) when you go out for Asian style food just so you can demonstrate to all the other useless fuckwits just how fucking worldly and culturally in touch you are, you latte swilling gay bar loiterer.

Peasant.

Guest Lady Penelope
19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What you on about? Agas are fuel-inefficient, unwieldy and impractical. They also cost a bomb to run and service. In last house we bought, I had the useless piece of iron removed when the kitchen was gutted and refurbished.

In some ways not a lot different in principle from the 1950s combined oven and back-boiler range that was in my parents house. They never did remove it but they did block off the flues to oven because it was so inefficient and slow compared with the electric cooker. These days there are so many efficient methods of cooking that things like an AGA are simply as you said a useless lump of iron compared.

Guest Mingeeta
51 minutes ago, Hector said:

Fucking loser.

If being a loser means i earn more in a week than you do a month on disability benefits then i'll take that anyday. Now shut up you fucking boring wankstain.

Guest Hector
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

How're the piles, Hector? 

They departed my arsehole yesterday with a flourish, thank you, Bubba.  Nice to see somebody on here has manners.

Guest Hector
3 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

If being a loser means i earn more in a week than you do a month on disability benefits then i'll take that anyday. Now shut up you fucking boring wankstain.

Tell me, Mingeeta, do you like Gilbert O'Sullivan?