CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have an Aga

Earl of Punkape

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

So we can infer from this that you and Mingy don't see marriage as an important part of your committed relationship? 

I wouldn't rule out tying the knot with minge, I think I'd want to get to know him a little better first, however. I believe he's a disgusting scouser so might have to pass. We wouldn't want to overshadow the other examples of man love here which seem to be increasing every day.

10 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

You're obviously the stupid one thinking Skanky has wiped the floor with me, or anyone else for that matter, as it's clear to all that Skanky couldn't even wipe the shit off his own bed sheets. With that in mind I wouldn't be that surprised if Skanky is one of your Multi IDs. Fucking prick.

He could be. Truth be told, I've forgotten who most of mine are. 

Guest Mingeeta
17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wouldn't rule out tying the knot with minge, I think I'd want to get to know him a little better first, however. I believe he's a disgusting scouser so might have to pass. We wouldn't want to overshadow the other examples of man love here which seem to be increasing every day.

Oi stubby I don't mind the disgusting bit but less of the scouser. I'm the opposite side of the Mersey to them bin dippers.

On 20/08/2017 at 4:46 AM, Mingeeta said:

Shut it Blubba you fat piece of welsh shit. When are you going to realise no one likes you, no one gives a flying fuck about an opinion you pretend to have, and with no bum chums backing you up you're like a whale out of water. Fuck off and get a life you stupid twat.

Minge?