CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Office for National Statistics

Cap'n Cunt

The Office for National Statistics has declared that unemployment has hit it's lowest level since 1975. Yay! That's fucking great - except it's obviously a load of made-up bollocks. Nobody actually knows how many people are in the fucking country, for a start. Depending which paper you read, there have been somewhere between 5 and 5 million dusky-hued illegals from the heathen regions of the globe, plus all of Poland, most of Romania, and that Bulgarian-looking cunt who's always hanging about at the end of our road all moving in under cover of darkness. So if no fucker knows how many people there are to start with, how in blimey fuck can they decree that 95.6% of them have jobs? I bet they all wear glasses and have those pocket-protector pen things in their shirt pockets, and I'd estimate at least 6% of them have ginger hair. Cunts. 

28 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

The Office for National Statistics has declared that unemployment has hit it's lowest level since 1975. Yay! That's fucking great - except it's obviously a load of made-up bollocks. Nobody actually knows how many people are in the fucking country, for a start. Depending which paper you read, there have been somewhere between 5 and 5 million dusky-hued illegals from the heathen regions of the globe, plus all of Poland, most of Romania, and that Bulgarian-looking cunt who's always hanging about at the end of our road all moving in under cover of darkness. So if no fucker knows how many people there are to start with, how in blimey fuck can they decree that 95.6% of them have jobs? I bet they all wear glasses and have those pocket-protector pen things in their shirt pockets, and I'd estimate at least 6% of them have ginger hair. Cunts. 

And not forgetting that when the DWP sends these chav cunts to Seetec or Ingeus, the job search rip off artists, the claimants are no longer classed as unemployed, although they are. It's all a big con to manipulate the figures. 80% of jobless cunts are sent to these organisations which means that for every Million unemployed, only 200 thousand actually appear on the figures. This country's fucked on so many levels it's ridiculous.

Plus the fact school kids stay on an extra 2 years before they can get a job and made up 'university ' courses are then offered to them so they can stay job free for a further 3 years,thats how many million work shy 16-21 cunts not taken in to account?.Government/bbc spin bullshit

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This websites fucked as well, this nomination appears 3 times. That happened with Punkapes Aga one earlier.

That's my fault for following instructions - when it says 'Oops, something went wrong, try again' I stupidly tried again. That'll teach me not to listen to the voice of authority. 

Guest Lady Penelope

We also have the Chelses set AGAthas' and Crispins' who don't have time to have a job because their social life on the golf course and in the gay clubs takes up all of their time.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Neil said:

Plus the fact school kids stay on an extra 2 years before they can get a job and made up 'university ' courses are then offered to them so they can stay job free for a further 3 years,thats how many million work shy 16-21 cunts not taken in to account?.Government/bbc spin bullshit

Amongst the doddering 80 to to 86 year old there are large proportion of them who because of the 1939 to 1945 war only had about 5 years of schooling yet the cunts all seem to be able to read and write and do 'rithmatic. In any event up until 1970 few people stayed in school after 16 and most left school at 15 and 99% of them went straight into jobs or apprenticeships..

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

We also have the Chelses set AGAthas' and Crispins' who don't have time to have a job because their social life on the golf course and in the gay clubs takes up all of their time.

So why am I singled out by spanky for punkape baiting? There are many others that do it, spanky is utterly thick. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, The Lady Penelope said:

Amongst the doddering 80 to to 86 year old there are large proportion of them who because of the 1939 to 1945 war only had about 5 years of schooling yet the cunts all seem to be able to read and write and do 'rithmatic. In any event up until 1970 few people stayed in school after 16 and most left school at 15 and 99% of them went straight into jobs or apprenticeships..

The old money system meant you had to be good at maths to get by. Metrication is also a factor.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The old money system meant you had to be good at maths to get by. Metrication is also a factor.

We used a method called "rote" where you learned by repetition. We learned basic maths by using the 12 times table. We learned pounds shillings and pence, Weights and distance measure by the same method. We started of the alphabet by "A for Apple", "B for ball", "C for cat" etc letter pronounced phonetically. The practicalities of the methods actually meant that around 9 years old most children had learned enough to be turned out into the real world. The eduction after that and into secondary school in truth was mostly brainwashing.

20 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

We used a method called "rote" where you learned by repetition. We learned basic maths by using the 12 times table. We learned pounds shillings and pence, Weights and distance measure by the same method. We started of the alphabet by "A for Apple", "B for ball", "C for cat" etc letter pronounced phonetically. The practicalities of the methods actually meant that around 9 years old most children had learned enough to be turned out into the real world. The eduction after that and into secondary school in truth was mostly brainwashing.

Well it worked better than the current education system. I was in my neighbours house last week and their 9 year old daughter had written an apologetic letter to her mum for some bad behaviour, it was meant to read 'sorry for my bad attitude', what it actually read was, 'sory fer my atchod'. I'm not kidding. In my eyes that's disgusting for a kid who's nearly 10.

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well it worked better than the current education system. I was in my neighbours house last week and their 9 year old daughter had written an apologetic letter to her mum for some bad behaviour, it was meant to read 'sorry for my bad attitude', what it actually read was, 'sory fer my atchod'. I'm not kidding. In my eyes that's disgusting for a kid who's nearly 10.

The same methods are still used with educational sub normal people. A friend back at Crewe has got a downs syndrome daughter who was taught by this method, her English and basic maths are very good, she actually also now works full time in an office at a firm on the local industrial estate and has got her own car.

22 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The same methods are still used with educational sub normal people. A friend back at Crewe has got a downs syndrome daughter who was taught by this method, her English and basic maths are very good, she actually also now works full time in an office at a firm on the local industrial estate and has got her own car.

Down's syndrome people driving....thats an accident waiting to happen. Who on earth does the insurance ? 

Sounds like utter bullshit.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Down's syndrome people diving....thats an accident waiting to happen. Who on earth does the insurance ? 

Sounds like utter bullshit.

There is no issue especially for those who might have an IQ above 50 (at least 30 points above your's). I doubt whether insurance companies would have any concerns. You really do need to ask your carer to take you out more.