CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Moroccan cunts

Earl of Punkape

FIFTEEN teenagers in a rural Moroccan town have been treated for rabies after reportedly raping an infected local donkey, according to reports.

The youths, from Sidi Al Kamel spent a week in hospital being treated after the animal transmitted the disease to them, Morocco World News reported, citing the Moroccan daily Al Akhbar newspaper.
The shocking incident left the families of the youngsters “in distress and horror.”

It was also claimed the actual number infected could be a lot higher as many families took their sons for treatment at hospitals outside the immediate area to avoid shame.

The infected boys stayed at the Mechraa Belksiri Hospital for one week to receive rabies vaccination.

lol.

Guest Ollyboro
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

This is important news and it's good that it gets raised here. Please tell me the donkey isn't called Darkie. I gave money to help that cunt years ago.

Whereas Spunkers gives money to a darkie who's hung like a donkey.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

This is important news and it's good that it gets raised here. Please tell me the donkey isn't called Darkie. I gave money to help that cunt years ago.

It is a beastly thing to do.

13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

It'll be appearing in that advert now: 'Poor Darkie has to carry bags of rice up the mountain for twelve hours a day, seven days a week. Her hooves are untrimmed, the sores on her back are left untreated, and she never gets fresh food or water. And on Sunday evenings, she gets fucked by the whole village until her poor donkeycunt is raw and bleeding. For only two pounds a month, you too can fuck this donkey'.

1 hour ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

It'll be appearing in that advert now: 'Poor Darkie has to carry bags of rice up the mountain for twelve hours a day, seven days a week. Her hooves are untrimmed, the sores on her back are left untreated, and she never gets fresh food or water. And on Sunday evenings, she gets fucked by the whole village until her poor donkeycunt is raw and bleeding. For only two pounds a month, you too can fuck this donkey'.

'Please make all donations to Eeywhore.'

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I adopted his brother Blackie when I was a kid, he never arrived. It's all a big rip-off.

I adopted a black Labrador dog from the RAF. Can you guess what his name was?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

FIFTEEN teenagers in a rural Moroccan town have been treated for rabies after reportedly raping an infected local donkey, according to reports.

The youths, from Sidi Al Kamel spent a week in hospital being treated after the animal transmitted the disease to them, Morocco World News reported, citing the Moroccan daily Al Akhbar newspaper.
The shocking incident left the families of the youngsters “in distress and horror.”

It was also claimed the actual number infected could be a lot higher as many families took their sons for treatment at hospitals outside the immediate area to avoid shame.

The infected boys stayed at the Mechraa Belksiri Hospital for one week to receive rabies vaccination.

lol.

Not been banned from Breitbart yet then spanky?