CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Moroccan cunts

Earl of Punkape

3 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

It'll be appearing in that advert now: 'Poor Darkie has to carry bags of rice up the mountain for twelve hours a day, seven days a week. Her hooves are untrimmed, the sores on her back are left untreated, and she never gets fresh food or water. And on Sunday evenings, she gets fucked by the whole village until her poor donkeycunt is raw and bleeding. For only two pounds a month, you too can fuck this donkey'.

I feel unwell CC

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I adopted his brother Blackie when I was a kid, he never arrived. It's all a big rip-off.

Guy Gibson's dog was actually called 'YOU NO GOOD LAZY ARSED FROTAGE OBSESSED PHILANDERING HUMP ANYTHING BASTARD" but they changed that for the Dam Busters film

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I adopted a black Labrador dog from the RAF. Can you guess what his name was?

Stephen Fry was one of the scriptwriters for a planned film about the Dambusters. He changed the dogs name to 'Digger', in what fucking version of reality is Stephen Fry qualified to script a factual screenplay regarding a military operation? Let's just rewrite all of history to suit poofs and ethnics, perhaps we could teach kids that during the First World War, at Christmas, the troops would cease fire, come out of the trenches and meet up in no mans land to bum each other. And let's also teach them about Churchills famous address to the nation, "we shall fuck them on the beaches, we shall fuck them on the landing grounds, we shall never suck harder". Fucking PC world. 

56 minutes ago, Ape said:

I wonder how Punkers "stumbled" across this story? I suspect he was searching for material on arse fucking, but his illiteracy got in the way. What a fucking stupid fucking cunt.

He was last seen leaving Tangier airport clutching the back half of a pantomime horse costume. Could just be a coincidence, I suppose.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stephen Fry was one of the scriptwriters for a planned film about the Dambusters. He changed the dogs name to 'Digger', in what fucking version of reality is Stephen Fry qualified to script a factual screenplay regarding a military operation? Let's just rewrite all of history to suit poofs and ethnics, perhaps we could teach kids that during the First World War, at Christmas, the troops would cease fire, come out of the trenches and meet up in no mans land to bum each other. And let's also teach them about Churchills famous address to the nation, "we shall fuck them on the beaches, we shall fuck them on the landing grounds, we shall never suck harder". Fucking PC world

Isn't that where Rick lives?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape said:

I wonder how Punkers "stumbled" across this story? I suspect he was searching for material on arse fucking, but his illiteracy got in the way. What a fucking stupid fucking cunt.

Actually it was associated to an article about the perils of all-inclusive holidays in North Africa and elsewhere.......

On 8/17/2017 at 6:01 PM, Punkape said:

Actually it was associated to an article about the perils of all-inclusive holidays in North Africa and elsewhere.......

I was reading the same article, but then I got distracted by pigs flying past my window.

Plebian disciple. 

Guest Snatch
41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I wholeheartedly agree. Still, the fact the disgusting cunts are suffering from rabies isn't such a bad thing. 

But they could be cured which is a bad thing.

Guest Snatch
16 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

It depends. If they got treatment in time yes, once the symptoms of Rabies occur you've probably had it. Not a pleasant death apparently.

Let's hope it's too late for these cunts. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He lives with Stephen Fry? 

Ummm.... no, not what I meant at all, as you're probably well aware. I think you're trying to lure me into writing some kind of missive that might get me coolered, something along the lines of 'Yes, they're both gay', but obviously that would be an untruth. Whilst they may have similar outlooks on life i.e. no real grasp of fucking reality and a strikingly naive left-wing stance, I don't think Rick is the 'man' that Stephen Fry bums. Stop trying to get me moderated, you fucking pikey.

14 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Ummm.... no, not what I meant at all, as you're probably well aware. I think you're trying to lure me into writing some kind of missive that might get me coolered, something along the lines of 'Yes, they're both gay', but obviously that would be an untruth. Whilst they may have similar outlooks on life i.e. no real grasp of fucking reality and a strikingly naive left-wing stance, I don't think Rick is the 'man' that Stephen Fry bums. Stop trying to get me moderated, you fucking pikey.

I don't think you'd be coolered for calling Rick gay. A cunt maybe, but not gay. 

17 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Careful skipper, rick may well be the aforementioned Mr Fry, who isn't a twat-just ask roadkill