CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Exam results cunts

Neil

Waste of time and public money, especially the drippy, self obsessed liberal cunts at "Uni". Ask any of them what they plan to do after they graduate, and without exception the answer will be: "err, take some time off and go travelling". Which means that their Dad's going to pay for them to bum around the world for a year, picking blackberries, patting African kids on the head whilst wearing shorts, flip-flops and growing a fucking stupid bum fluff beard with beads in it. Fucking student Cuntstains. I hope they all get murdered or contract AIDS from the bush monkey who rapes them.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Waste of time and public money, especially the drippy, self obsessed liberal cunts at "Uni". Ask any of them what they plan to do after they graduate, and without exception the answer will be: "err, take some time off and go travelling". Which means that their Dad's going to pay for them to bum around the world for a year, picking blackberries, patting African kids on the head whilst wearing shorts, flip-flops and growing a fucking stupid bum fluff beard with beads in it. Fucking student Cuntstains. I hope they all get murdered or contract AIDS from the bush monkey who rapes them.

Or they go to Glastonbury, with all the other tone deaf, poser, shit stains, cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers

All the "university of life" cunts on here with a b-tec in textiles and an E in PE crawling out the woodwork this morning, declaring what a waste of money uni is (whilst they earn £18k screwing lids on jars and reading the Sun having never left the confines of the market town). 

Nothing wrong with not going to uni but only life's underachievers belittle it as useless or a waste of time. 

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

All the "university of life" cunts on here with a b-tec in textiles and an E in PE crawling out the woodwork this morning, declaring what a waste of money uni is (whilst they earn £18k screwing lids on jars and reading the Sun having never left the confines of the market town). 

Nothing wrong with not going to uni but only life's underachievers belittle it as useless or a waste of time. 

Its the pretentious bollocks, the college I went to is now called a "university" but still teaches the same subjects to the same levels. My brief time with C&NBC listening to cunt saying "got to go to uni' this afternoon". All a load of bollocks they were on afternoon release to go on a course.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, The Lady Penelope said:

Its the pretentious bollocks, the college I went to is now called a "university" but still teaches the same subjects to the same levels. My brief time with C&NBC listening to cunt saying "got to go to uni' this afternoon". All a load of bollocks they were on afternoon release to go on a course.

So you got shit grades, and went to a shit uni when you would have been better served doing something else. More fool you.

Where do you think all our doctors, engineers and scientists come from?

And even our more fluffy degrees are useful. Without historians, you don't get history books and documentaries. 

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

So you got shit grades, and went to a shit uni when you would have been better served doing something else. More fool you.

Where do you think all our doctors, engineers and scientists come from?

And even our more fluffy degrees are useful. Without historians, you don't get history books and documentaries. 

It was a technical college. At the other end of town was a teachers training college, neither were universities. The clever cunts went to Keele University 10 miles away.

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You used to be a student. Shouldn't you be in your safe space having group hugs with the other work shy condescending brave little soldiers. 

Yes doctors engineers and scientists do come from university but they are the real brains. 

Whats your excuse fuck nugget?

4 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

It was a technical college. At the other end of town was a teachers training college, neither were universities. The clever cunts went to Keele University 10 miles away.

Keele isn't a proper University...it's a grow-bag for Corbyn clones and other left wing detritus.

Fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You used to be a student. Shouldn't you be in your safe space having group hugs with the other work shy condescending brave little soldiers. 

Yes doctors engineers and scientists do come from university but they are the real brains. 

Whats your excuse fuck nugget?

Nah, I had a good time at uni getting spangled, meeting mates and enjoying my degree, rather than mincing round in safe spaces, and have a job I very much enjoy.

Snatch. Putting the F in Food Tech since GCSEs. At least what you learnt at school has been directly applicable to your distinguished career as 10 years of pot washing at Little Chef.  

Guest Lady Penelope

I met my first University of Life fuckwit in 1974 .. being as it was obvious that the interview was not going my way I told him what I thought of his version of The University of Life and walked out of the interview. Two week later I had a letter inviting me to accept a job offer from the the same "outfit" and the following Monday morning I started with British Rail as a junior envelope hoarding clerk answering the to the head stapling clerk.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I met my first University of Life fuckwit in 1974 .. being as it was obvious that the interview was not going my way I told him what I thought of his version of The University of Life and walked out of the interview. Two week later I had a letter inviting me to accept a job offer from the the same "outfit" and the following Monday morning I started with British Rail as a junior envelope hoarding clerk answering the to the head stapling clerk.

I'm sorry. 

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Nah, I had a good time at uni getting spangled, meeting mates and enjoying my degree, rather than mincing round in safe spaces, and have a job I very much enjoy.

Snatch. Putting the F in Food Tech since GCSEs. At least what you learnt at school has been directly applicable to your distinguished career as 10 years of pot washing at Little Chef.  

Yes of course. You are so highly intelligent that you have nothing better to do than come on here and throw second rate insults around together with your little gang.

A pot washer does a more honest day's work than you will ever do. I doubt you've never got your hands dirty in case you break a nail. 

Fucking idiot. 

8 hours ago, Snatch said:

Yes of course. You are so highly intelligent that you have nothing better to do than come on here and throw second rate insults around together with your little gang.

A pot washer does a more honest day's work than you will ever do. I doubt you've never got your hands dirty in case you break a nail. 

Fucking idiot. 

Bill? 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Bubba C said:

Bill? 

I've been busy handing Snatch's CV in to a few three star hotels. One of them says they might consider him for next summer.

Guest Spanky
On 17/08/2017 at 6:42 PM, Neil said:

When the fuck did this bollocks become an annual newsworthy event?.Couldnt give a shiny shite what the fuck you got you workshy lazy cunts

Fuck off

Education is a total waste of time. Expecially now there's Google. You can pretend you know everything about everything with a few taps of the keyboard, like certain fanny flashing admin for example. 

You can also get by with an almost aggressive disregard for correct spelling and punctuation, like you you big fat fuck.

Guest Spanky
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I went to University to escape from a one horse town and the small minded inbred twats that made up most of the population.

That's uncanny because I went to a university that was run by a single horse and the students were almost all inbred twats. 

Guest Spanky
43 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've been busy handing Snatch's CV in to a few three star hotels. One of them says they might consider him for next summer.

Are they looking for someone to write tedious, reactionary drivel for next winter's brochure?