CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that say "super" in sentences

camberwell gypsy

Guest Mingeeta
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This ranks with cunts who say "cool" when they like something they hear. They can't just say "I'm very happy about this" they have to say "I'm super happy about this" or "Oh that's super great".  It makes my fucking piss freeze when I hear this. 

What makes your teeth itch?

Having to look at that stupid cunt with a stain glass window tattooed on his cock, sorry head,  every day gets on your nerves after a while.

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This ranks with cunts who say "cool" when they like something they hear. They can't just say "I'm very happy about this" they have to say "I'm super happy about this" or "Oh that's super great".  It makes my fucking piss freeze when I hear this. 

Celebrities and the vacuous cunts who copy them, describing everything and everyone as "Amazing".

Guest Lady Penelope
49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wicked!

57 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"So, like, ya know?"  

Stupid fucking cunts. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Super rattled. 

I see you've found someone else to hold your hand who, like you, thinks they're a lot cleaverer than they are. Bill, although not a raging spas like you, should know better than to align himself with a weedy little runt and he knows it. Just dropping the hilarious "rattled" tag shows your modus operandi is to wind cunts up because you've nothing constructive to add. You're a pathetic weakling who will no doubt resort to insulting peoples families, which you've done numerous times within the last few days, without censor I might add, when you yourself are "rattled" and seathing with rage as the tears flow.

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I see you've found someone else to hold your hand who, like you, thinks they're a lot cleaverer than they are. Bill, although not a raging spas like you, should know better than to align himself with a weedy little runt and he knows it. Just dropping the hilarious "rattled" tag shows your modus operandi is to wind cunts up because you've nothing constructive to add. You're a pathetic weakling who will no doubt resort to insulting peoples families, which you've done numerous times within the last few days, without censor I might add, when you yourself are "rattled" and seathing with rage as the tears flow.

Reported. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

"Yes love, what can I get you?"

"There you are love..."

"Hello my lovely"

Over familiarity from a fucking stranger is diabolical liberty and should be punishable by a public fisting. Mrs. Lugs is currently on probation after stabbing some cunt of a shop assistant in the eye for calling her "love".

3 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

"Yes love, what can I get you?"

"There you are love..."

"Hello my lovely"

Over familiarity from a fucking stranger is diabolical liberty and should be punishable by a public fisting. Mrs. Lugs is currently on probation after stabbing some cunt of a shop assistant in the eye for calling her "love".

To be fair, people probably only refer to you as 'love' because they feel sorry for you, much as they would for a disabled child or a Hawking-esque mong. Are you wheelchair-bound? Or perhaps you just dribble a lot, love?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
17 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I have a thing with mate and not to sound sexist gyps but lot of the times women using it bit like a man calling a man darling, but also the over use of it mate this mate that fuck off im not your mate....cunt.

I just had to read this 4 times for it to make any kind of sense, are you sleep typing snotflake?