CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that say "super" in sentences

camberwell gypsy

1 minute ago, BuggerLugs said:

I just had to read this 4 times for it to make any kind of sense, are you sleep typing snotflake?

If by the third time you couldn't read it did it not occur to you that you are probably a right thick cunt and should go play with the traffic?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, Snowflake said:

If by the third time you couldn't read it did it not occur to you that you are probably a right thick cunt and should go play with the traffic?

Aaah, you woke up. Now tell me, that's really a selfie avatar innit?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Innit'...Are you called Jamal and have an unhealthy interest in thick white girls and rap music?

Soz, I meant to say intit. I only use the full "isn't it" for official engagements or when trying to appear sober.

Jamal can shove his rap up Stubby's arse and who doesn't have an unhealthy interest in thick women of any flavour?

2 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Soz, I meant to say intit. I only use the full "isn't it" for official engagements or when trying to appear sober.

Jamal can shove his rap up Stubby's arse and who doesn't have an unhealthy interest in thick women of any flavour?

Jamal would be ill advised to try and stick anything up Stubbys' arse lest he fall foul of a chattering GPMG. And I've always thought that my interest in thick white women was rather healthy, unlike the Jamal types who only wish to create brown tinted offspring to accrue revenue from "benefits and tings an' be gettin' da Bigga crib an dat bruv."

Guest Ollyboro

There are many, many phonetic shit burps that grip my shit, but the 2 that really make me FUCKING FUME are "innit" and "like". 

The main reason is because these are tics that have been used on Teesside ever since I can remember, but have recently been used by wankers everywhere. By the way, I'm not for a second suggesting anycunt is copying Middlesbrough. The last time Middlesbrough led the rest of the country in anything was in mass unemployment and glue sniffing (if we're accepting that Glasgow's a separate country).

"Like" has always been used as a colloquial full stop by Boro cunts (and Scousers). eg  "I was having a piss when I noticed Spunkers looking at my cock, like." Now fuckwits across the country are coming out with "I  was like having a piss and I like noticed Spunkers was like looking at my cock." You were like having a piss? A simile? Cunt.

"Innit" has always meant "isn't it". So a Teessider would say "That butt plug is stuck as far up Spunker's arse as it's possible to go, innit?"  Now fuckwits across the country use the word totally illogically. "I'm going to kick Spunker's head in for looking at my cock, innit (isn't it) ?" makes no fucking sense. Glad to get that off my chest like.

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, ratcum said:

Gee up Neddy to the fair,

What shall we buy when we get there:

Butplugs, lube and a big vibtrator

Coz Aunty Vi is a fuckin old slag

Ratty, with rhymes such as this you will no doubt secure your place in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. 

Move over Burns, Pam Ayres and other lyric busting Muthafuckas.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well I've already reported you a couple of times today for your stupid and irresponsible comments so I suppose that evens it up. I know which one of us should be worried though and it's not me.

Which comments? Was it asking about Hector's piles? That was a bit much, sorry. Sometimes I care too much.

No need for you to be worried about getting coolered as I didn't actually report you, you thicko, though you've now shown your deformed hand and confirmed your status as top grass. 

Idiot. 

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Which comments? Was it asking about Hector's piles? That was a bit much, sorry. Sometimes I care too much.

No need for you to be worried about getting coolered as I didn't actually report you, you thicko, though you've now shown your deformed hand and confirmed your status as top grass. 

Idiot. 

Well reporting a post for obvious reasons is what the report button is for. Otherwise this place would just become a free for all with you and a few of your mongo mates regaling us all on how much fun it was last night raping each other's mothers or some other witty quips.

Don't worry if you can't recall the vile comments you've made about my family in the last week or so and the ones yesterday; I've copy and pasted them into a long PM to all the moderators as proof of how unbelievably thick you are. 

As for grassing, I'll never do it, unlike your besty decs who can't keep what's said in PMs a secret. So next time you fancy accusing me of being a snake just remember the cunts you toady up to will stab you the the back, and up the arse, in a second  

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well reporting a post for obvious reasons is what the report button is for. Otherwise this place would just become a free for all with you and a few of your mongo mates regaling us all on how much fun it was last night raping each other's mothers or some other witty quips.

Don't worry if you can't recall the vile comments you've made about my family in the last week or so and the ones yesterday; I've copy and pasted them into a long PM to all the moderators as proof of how unbelievably thick you are. 

As for grassing, I'll never do it, unlike your besty decs who can't keep what's said in PMs a secret. So next time you fancy accusing me of being a snake just remember the cunts you toady up to will stab you the the back, and up the arse, in a second  

Ummmmm?

I've also had to report you for implying that my friends have special needs or are "mongo" as you like to call them, and for making sexual references about family members. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking hell Bubba, he's rolled over for you there.

That's what you get I suppose when you need to drink in the AM and there's no point proof reading worn out, pissed up self contradicting drivel. You should just give it up Stubbs and surrender completely to one of your many dangerous fetishes, with luck it'll all be over fairly quickly but not without, I hope, some major discomfort.

23 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ummmmm?

I've also had to report you for implying that my friends have special needs or are "mongo" as you like to call them, and for making sexual references about family members. 

I can almost feel the spittle and tears in this one. Just accept it runty, every cunt thinks you're a joke and a thicko and complete your meltdown in full. It takes a real man to accept defeat and cry it out

17 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Fucking hell Bubba, he's rolled over for you there.

That's what you get I suppose when you need to drink in the AM and there's no point proof reading worn out, pissed up self contradicting drivel. You should just give it up Stubbs and surrender completely to one of your many dangerous fetishes, with luck it'll all be over fairly quickly but not without, I hope, some major discomfort.

I've always admired you, Lugs, welcome to CC, I've a feeling you'll do well here. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I've always admired you, Lugs, welcome to CC, I've a feeling you'll do well here. 

Ta you soppy cunt, just don't get within frotting range.