CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who rent vans to Arab types

Stubby Pecker

49 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Christ on a cunting bike, van rental companies get a grip! If a dusky skinned chap who's not fused about deadlines for return of the vehicle rocks up surely alarm bells must be going off? If they have a huge mono-brow, cruel hooded eyes and possibly hooks for hands, just say no and call the cops.

Or machete them, in the head. Axe works just as well. All responsible citizens should be armed and vigilant. Especially van hire cunts and C4 salesmen. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Do be quiet William you dimwitted slap head. It's called a sense of humour, you should try it sometime rather than being consumed by stupidity

Sorry, we sense of humour but went over my head on account of it neither being clever nor funny. I'll try harder next time if you promise to do the same. 

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Sorry, we sense of humour but went over my head on account of it neither being clever nor funny. I'll try harder next time if you promise to do the same. 

You're probably tired after a heavy evening with Rachid your skunk smoking, radicalised, Moroccan male-prostitute with herpees.

lol.

Fuck of cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Punkape said:

You're probably tired after a heavy evening with Rachid your skunk smoking, radicalised, Moroccan male-prostitute with herpees.

lol.

Fuck of cunt.

Yes, absolutely knackered. He told me you only lasted 5 minutes yesterday. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

An admission of involvement and guilt , you disgusting pervert, is followed by a feeble false assertion.

Your days are numbered on here...

I seriously doubt that you, of all people will topple our "top dog", you have neither the brains or wit to outlast him. Your days are numbered simpleton. Now go back to Mr Mtembe and do as you are told, he needs his money.

19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's a deal, now fuck off and get you're shit together, punkape is wiping the floor with you.

Fuck off again

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I seriously doubt that you, of all people will topple our "top dog", you have neither the brains or wit to outlast him. Your days are numbered simpleton. Now go back to Mr Mtembe and do as you are told, he needs his money.

Steady on alf, give the gay cunt his chance to lock horns (frotting) with the big dog, dick swinging super daddy of the corner. timwestwood.jpg?w=705

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Steady on alf, give the gay cunt his chance to lock horns (frotting) with the big dog, dick swinging super daddy of the corner. timwestwood.jpg?w=705

I like fanning the flames from the stands.

20 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I like fanning the flames from the stands.

To be fair old chum, bilbo and punkers are part of the woodwork and their handbags will soon be hand holding no doubt, the pair of poofs. They're cleaver enough to be harmless and play the game as opposed to bubba who's genuinely thick as fuck and a confirmed cry baby. He's finished here and will soon die at his own hand the "idiot" 

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

To be fair old chum, bilbo and punkers are part of the woodwork and their handbags will soon be hand holding no doubt, the pair of poofs. They're cleaver enough to be harmless and play the game as opposed to bubba who's genuinely thick as fuck and a confirmed cry baby. He's finished here and will soon die at his own hand the "idiot" 

I may regret this, but if our punkape isn't the idiot dioclese accused him of being, then the corner would be emptier without him and I don't really want that. Since judge fucked off it would be a shame to lose the sites next biggest poof.

Guest Mingeeta
6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

It certainly went over your head and was carrying a box of crayons by the look of it.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

It certainly went over your head and was carrying a box of crayons by the look of it.

Bby Stbby is a big boy. I'm sure he can fend for himself you slithering crawly little cunt.

On 18/08/2017 at 3:50 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Bby Stbby is a big boy. I'm sure he can fend for himself you slithering crawly little cunt.

Why have you got a tattoo on your head  you colossal twat...

You deserve to flattened and hospitalised on a daily basis for even being alive you retarded, plebian, monkey-brained cuntwipe.

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Why have you got a tattoo on your head  you colossal twat...

You deserve to flattened and hospitalised on a daily basis for even being alive you retarded, plebian, monkey-brained cuntwipe.

Probably one of the best answers I've ever seen from you Punkers.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 18/08/2017 at 10:28 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

I may regret this, but if our punkape isn't the idiot dioclese accused him of being, then the corner would be emptier without him and I don't really want that. Since judge fucked off it would be a shame to lose the sites next biggest poof.

I was under the impression that Judge was "RAMROD" straight.