CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Jam Rag Ad I've Just Watched

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

I think the advert was for Always Ultra, but I might be wrong. 

Anyhow, the advert suggested that with 4(?) billion  INDIVIDUAL women in the World, why would we think that they all need the same kind of fanny pad. Then the advert showed a depiction of 4 different fanny pads; suggesting that 4 different fanny pads would service all the INDIVIDUAL women in the World.  Sorry , but according to the tone of their own fucking advert , surely it would take 4 billion INDIVIDUAL fanny pads to service all the (bleeding) INDIVIDUAL women of the world.

Anyfuckinghow, any bloke'll tell you, there are only three cunt sizes: 1) Too tight 2) About Right 3) Like fucking a recently flooded black hole.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I think the advert was for Always Ultra, but I might be wrong. 

Anyhow, the advert suggested that with 4(?) billion  INDIVIDUAL women in the World, why would we think that they all need the same kind of fanny pad. Then the advert showed a depiction of 4 different fanny pads; suggesting that 4 different fanny pads would service all the INDIVIDUAL women in the World.  Sorry , but according to the tone of their own fucking advert , surely it would take 4 billion INDIVIDUAL fanny pads to service all the (bleeding) INDIVIDUAL women of the world.

Anyfuckinghow, any bloke'll tell you, there are only three cunt sizes: 1) Too tight 2) About Right 3) Like fucking a recently flooded black hole.

You've padded this comment out a bit.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Watching these adverts with Mrs Wizz is somewhat humourous.  She is never at a loss of criticism for the bints that sign up for them.  "Oh ffs, shove a fucking cork up there and get on with it!"  After a few more little comments, the programme will start again, and she shuts up, but I do so enjoy when she cuts loose verbally!  

Guest nobgobbler
25 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

An old film but very apt.... Where the red fern grows.

There's also Red Dawn and Red Sonja.

Didn't Anthea Redfern shag Brucie?