CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Apathy on Jihadi cunts

Neil

Its been a good few hours since those varnished cunts have been at it again and no cunt has been on here to slag the cunts off,have we become a bit apathetic to what these shit cunts are?.To redress the balance of the do goody lefty 'live and let live' wankers  I'd like to say these cunts need feeding to the pigs,them.their families and any cunt with the same religious views.Fact is if we wiped the cunts off the face of the earth we could all go about our daily business safe in the knowledge that one of these cunts wont point a fucking transit at us and cause mayhem,Fucking dirty nutjob freaky tanned cunts.

Enoch wasn't a cunt

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think the fact this happened in Spain and some locals were killed means a lot of people couldn't give a fuck. In some people's eyes the headline is "some brown people get run over by some slightly darker people"

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Lady Penelope
42 minutes ago, Neil said:

Its been a good few hours since those varnished cunts have been at it again and no cunt has been on here to slag the cunts off,have we become a bit apathetic to what these shit cunts are?.To redress the balance of the do goody lefty 'live and let live' wankers  I'd like to say these cunts need feeding to the pigs,them.their families and any cunt with the same religious views.Fact is if we wiped the cunts off the face of the earth we could all go about our daily business safe in the knowledge that one of these cunts wont point a fucking transit at us and cause mayhem,Fucking dirty nutjob freaky tanned cunts.

Enoch wasn't a cunt

I am  a lefty .. I take the view that these religious fruitcakes should be treated gently with a flame thrower.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Problem is Niel it is hard to find anything new to say. Bit like when another paedo is exposed either from the teaching profession or religion. So much of it going on. They should try to stun the cunts so we can bring back flaying alive in a public pace.

Guest Snatch

It turns out one of these cunts is Morrocan and lives in Spain. He's known to the police and has done time for non-terror related stuff. I suppose it will be only a matter of time until we can, once again, congratulate the security services on a job well done even they proudly tell us they've been watching these cunts for months.

Still, as our politicians say, terror won't be tolerated.

Again.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Problem is Niel it is hard to find anything new to say. Bit like when another paedo is exposed either from the teaching profession or religion. So much of it going on. They should try to stun the cunts so we can bring back flaying alive in a public pace.

That's because it's already become the norm. But not to worry, the stand together candle lighting brigade are sending each other pictures of fluffy kittens, that'll learn the terrorist cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Islam and particularly extremist Islam is misunderstood in the West. It is not a religion of peace and everywhere it goes there is fucking uproar. It needs to be confronted and reformed or eradicated. 

Fuck off.

Agreed, fuck! However, it is not just Islam, Christians have and do attack each other too. All religion should be proved with logic and scientific method before it is allowed.

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Don't worry Neil, a few fine people somewhere will be standing together around a candle, so it will all be ok.

I don't think that old people who can't afford to pay the electricity bill will have much input into the war on terror.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
45 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

All religion should be proved with logic and scientific method before it is allowed.

Wouldn't be a religion then would it you thick cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Wouldn't be a religion then would it you thick cunt.

Fuck you are dim. Exactly my point, there is no need for it as it is bullshit, like everything you have posted on here so far, you tedious, utterly stupid, soppy turd.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
19 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck you are dim. Exactly my point, there is no need for it as it is bullshit, like everything you have posted on here so far, you tedious, utterly stupid, soppy turd.

Fuck off. You totally failed to back pedal to a place of safety there.

The only point you made was that you have a tendency to contradict yourself, much the same as a number of other misguided very thick cunts on here who believe they make a useful contribution. You and Stubbs would make fine bedfellows, or is he already balls deep in you as we speak?

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

That's because it's already become the norm. But not to worry, the stand together candle lighting brigade are sending each other pictures of fluffy kittens, that'll learn the terrorist cunts.

I'll change my Facebook picture to one of a beardy goat-shagger strung up on a dreamcatcher. That'll probably help.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, BuggerLugs said:

Fuck off. You totally failed to back pedal to a place of safety there.

The only point you made was that you have a tendency to contradict yourself, much the same as a number of other misguided very thick cunts on here who believe they make a useful contribution. You and Stubbs would make fine bedfellows, or is he already balls deep in you as we speak?

You come on here and start attacking members of the site as if you run the place and then complain about its content, fuck off back to rancid penguin or wherever you came from you jumped up little prick. Ask your Barnardos councillor to explain posts to you before you reply, better still, ask them to put parental block back on for you so we dont have to look at your pathetic drivel you silly little fucknuckle.

6 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You come on here and start attacking members of the site as if you run the place and then complain about its content, fuck off back to rancid penguin or wherever you came from you jumped up little prick. Ask your Barnardos councillor to explain posts to you before you reply, better still, ask them to put parental block back on for you so we dont have to look at your pathetic drivel you silly little fucknuckle.

Harsh but fair. I'm prepared to give buggered arse another chance buts he's got to seriously up his game and drop the sycophantic leaning towards bubba, of all people, the biggest toadying weakling we've got.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
8 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Forgive the paraphrase, but I believe this slavering piss poor attempt at diatribe indicates a certain state of rattledness

Medical:  You get a cancer and you destroy it or cut it out or else death may visit.

Politics:  You get a cancer and you invite loads more in and treat them all with kid gloves. Death will visit

The cunts are toxic and should die. The religion of peace is the biggest oxymoron of all time. Nuke them.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Islam and particularly extremist Islam is misunderstood in the West. It is not a religion of peace and everywhere it goes there is fucking uproar. It needs to be confronted and reformed or eradicated. 

Fuck off.

Every now and then you surprise me by making, as you have here, a coherent and sensible post - a stark contrast to your usual fucking drivel.

Fuck off.

12 minutes ago, Ape said:

Every now and then you surprise me by making, as you have here, a coherent and sensible post - a stark contrast to your usual fucking drivel.

Fuck off.

Are you back from your "All inclusive" gathering of lower class scum in Portugal ?

A pity you didn't go to Barcelona and get splattered by the Jihaddy van driver.....

lol.

Peasant.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, BuggerLugs said:

Forgive the paraphrase, but I believe this slavering piss poor attempt at diatribe indicates a certain state of rattledness

No. I am a bit "wordy" sometimes. Now go back to licking the windows in your disabled toilet.