CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Apathy on Jihadi cunts

Neil

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

This is exactly the kind of bullshit I was nominating in my national service cunts nom.

People who've never served in a world war complaining that other people have never served in a world war. 

Fucking stupid cunt.

I wasn't complaining about people not having served in a world war, I was saying that the country in General is in a shit state. Due in no small part to shitty arsed little fairies like you who soil themselves at the mere thought of any physical confrontation. Sober up you pathetic little half pint hero. I normally get paid to beat up drunken gobshites, but I'll happily do you for free if you fancy a meet.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Only joking bill. Sorry about the underpants

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

What a tragic turn this thread has taken.

A bunch of dickheads who spent a week in the TA comparing calibres and vicious bummings in the Aldershot barracks.

Fuck off. 

And that of the typical reply from a student that doesn't even know how a screwdriver works.

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 20/08/2017 at 3:51 PM, cuntspotter said:

I went to an open day at the mosque in Newport. The food was fucking outstanding.

But no bacon sandwiches or pork scratchings. No cuisine is outstanding without bacon.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Spanish cops have shot the cunt dead, and about bloody time to. Why the fuck are these wankers targeting Spain anyway, I didn't think they had many Muslims?

Don't be so racist Stubby! The Spanish have exactly the same things as we do, just with a letter 'O' on the end of them. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Spanish cops have shot the cunt dead, and about bloody time to. Why the fuck are these wankers targeting Spain anyway, I didn't think they had many Muslims?

Fuck me Slobby, are you American or summat? Do yourself a favour the next time you're in Benidorm, get a bus and go see something other than the old town gay bars you'd normally be hovering around, there's more Moroccan, Algerian and Tunisian cunts in Andalusia than there are Pakistanleys in Northern England, though we're catching up.

On 20/08/2017 at 3:51 PM, cuntspotter said:

The food was fucking outstanding.

Did you mean to say "the food was out standing                    in the sun for hours,covered in flies,they fucking loved it?

4 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

Fuck me Slobby, are you American or summat? Do yourself a favour the next time you're in Benidorm, get a bus and go see something other than the old town gay bars you'd normally be hovering around, there's more Moroccan, Algerian and Tunisian cunts in Andalusia than there are Pakistanleys in Northern England, though we're catching up.

Thank you for your informative reply as I've never visited Spain lest the canaries 25 years ago. I ceed to your encyclopaedic knowledge of the homo areas of the costa del scumbag.

You're punkape and a claim my 5 pesetas