CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Apathy on Jihadi cunts

Neil

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It would be good on Mastermind however when asked "Occupation " you replied  "Cunt Inspector".It would be like an IED going off at the BBC.........

Whereas you, when asked the same question, could reply "fucking wanker". Not that it would come as any surprise to John Humphrys, the studio audience and the viewing public.

Fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Whereas you, when asked the same question, could reply "fucking wanker". Not that it would come as any surprise to John Humphrys, the studio audience and the viewing public.

Fuck off.

And you would respond Bloo Funder pilot.

Child.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm sorry, but you're talking gibberish again. Let's see - it's gone 9pm on a Tuesday, so I expect you're well into your fifth can of Special Brew of the night. 

That's about right, I managed to buy some before the supermarket closed at 8pm because I'm not a fucking idiot that forgets the opening times.

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

That's about right, I managed to buy some before the supermarket closed at 8pm because I'm not a fucking idiot that forgets the opening times.

I'm sure, where alcohol is concerned, you have a detailed purchase plan. Wouldn't want to be sober by accident.

9 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm sure, where alcohol is concerned, you have a detailed purchase plan. Wouldn't want to be sober by accident.

Drew getting breathalysed on his way back from one of his tri-daily trip to farm foods lol

_90620925_mediaitem90620924.jpg

Edited by Decimus
Drunken, bungalow dwelling, disabled pisshead
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A couple of police officers have been injured by a man who attacked them outside Buckingham palace. Details haven't been released yet so I'm not going to start blaming Islamists just yet, but I'm suspecting the assailant is more likely to be Mohammed than Malcolm.

Some cunt got shot in Brussels after taking a machete to a gun fight against two soldiers, too. Probably one of those radicalized Mormons...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Some cunt got shot in Brussels after taking a machete to a gun fight against two soldiers, too. Probably one of those radicalized Mormons...

About time the 'watch list' was renamed the 'hunt down and shoot list'. It's only a matter of time before these cunts do something fucking stupid.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick, special thanks to Islam's never-ending stream of disciples for today’s chaos in London, which has affected me directly. Not only have I been horrifically delayed, I’ve been unable to complete my day, and consequently, thanks to the smelly bastards who attempted to kill dozens of innocent people on the London Underground, I now have another day’s work ahead of me tomorrow (Saturday), leading to cancelling a planned weekend.

Fuck off to another part of the world which accepts your religious bullshit, or better still, kill yourselves.

Guest Lady Penelope

The Japanese are playing holy hell about a North Korean missile flying 400 miles above them and the Americans are rattling their cages, but have you given a thought for the people of Saturn, the bloody Yanks fired a missile into them today at 76,000 mph. No concern there eh?

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 15/09/2017 at 6:23 PM, Wolfie said:

Just a quick, special thanks to Islam's never-ending stream of disciples for today’s chaos in London, which has affected me directly. Not only have I been horrifically delayed, I’ve been unable to complete my day, and consequently, thanks to the smelly bastards who attempted to kill dozens of innocent people on the London Underground, I now have another day’s work ahead of me tomorrow (Saturday), leading to cancelling a planned weekend.

Fuck off to another part of the world which accepts your religious bullshit, or better still, kill yourselves.

When they kill themselves they tend to take a load of innocents with them.

Guest Paul skinback
On 26/08/2017 at 0:03 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

About time the 'watch list' was renamed the 'hunt down and shoot list'. It's only a matter of time before these cunts do something fucking stupid.

You stupid fucking cunt.

Guest Paul skinback
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh back to liberal again now. No doubt tomorrow you'll be wearing a white pointy hood again won't you. Perpetually confused little stalker. 

Cut me Mick.

1 minute ago, Paul skinback said:

Cut me Mick.

You can't leave me alone can you? You're working yourself into a little troll frenzy. I bet you've already pulled the heads off of your dolls. You're my little bitch now Paul, I own you and all I have to do is click my fingers and you'll start foaming at the mouth and beating your fists on the furniture. Has your mum been up the stairs to see what the commotion is, or will she just assume that you're wanking furiously over your Wrestlemania DVD again? Now entertain me some more with your Balboa quotes. It never gets boring.

7 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

Cut me Mick.

Hello trolly trolly troll. When you are not tediously trying to troll people on a forum designed purely for that purpose, do you spend your time sending pictures of your genitals to people who boss you around at work and cutting the ears off of kittens?