CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Apathy on Jihadi cunts

Neil

1 minute ago, Spanky said:

Hello trolly trolly troll. When you are not tediously trying to troll people on a forum designed purely for that purpose, do you spend your time sending pictures of your genitals to people who boss you around at work and cutting the ears off of kittens?

I believe you've hit the nail squarely on the head here Spanky. I suspect it's living with it's parents and they'd be very cross if they knew what he gets up to in his bedroom.

Guest Paul skinback
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can't leave me alone can you? You're working yourself into a little troll frenzy. I bet you've already pulled the heads off of your dolls. You're my little bitch now Paul, I own you and all I have to do is click my fingers and you'll start foaming at the mouth and beating your fists on the furniture. Has your mum been up the stairs to see what the commotion is, or will she just assume that you're wanking furiously over your Wrestlemania DVD again? Now entertain me some more with your Balboa quotes. It never gets boring.

thought of any examples yet punchy?

56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can't leave me alone can you? You're working yourself into a little troll frenzy. I bet you've already pulled the heads off of your dolls. You're my little bitch now Paul, I own you and all I have to do is click my fingers and you'll start foaming at the mouth and beating your fists on the furniture. Has your mum been up the stairs to see what the commotion is, or will she just assume that you're wanking furiously over your Wrestlemania DVD again? Now entertain me some more with your Balboa quotes. It never gets boring.

Bloody hell Eric. You do pick 'em, or rather they pick you.

'Pull' skinback (this is what you intended, isn't it?): while I have no qualms with newcomers' irreverance, your current feedback of four from more than a half-century of comments suggests things are not looking good for you. Based on the festering cunt-batter you've hitherto posted, this comes as little surprise.  

• Like 1