CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good Game , Good Game

colonelkurtz

Fucking massive influence on Lenny Henry, the cunt. All the other 'celebs' will be recounting their Brucie stories ad nauseum. Brucie didn't owe me any money so he wasn't all bad. Not cutting edge stuff, just run of the mill formulaic stuff that my granny would like.

Cue, not only the limitless celebrity anecdotes, but also all the people who claim he had wandering hands and chin 'back in the day'.

RIP to him I say. He was an odd shaped fucker, probably farted dust, and was about as funny as root canal treatment, but at least he wasn't a complete and utter cunt.

I hated the mammoth-chinned, micro-talented, laughably-tonsured golfing wanker almost as much as I hate that Scouse cunt Tarbuck, but fair's fair, at least Brucie wasn't a poof, and he shagged enough hot chicks over the years to not give a fuck what any of us thought about him. There are worse epitaphs.

• Like 3

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I hated the mammoth-chinned, micro-talented, laughably-tonsured golfing wanker almost as much as I hate that Scouse cunt Tarbuck, but fair's fair, at least Brucie wasn't a poof, and he shagged enough hot chicks over the years to not give a fuck what any of us thought about him. There are worse epitaphs.

Brought a tear to my eye that did, Baws. I feel like I could've been reading the tags on his flower bouquets for a minute there.

• Like 3

Guest Ollyboro

Nice to see you deceased, to see you deceased, nice. The only tragedy about this broom handle with a shit toupee falling off the fucking perch is that he had a fucking career in the first place. I mean what the fuck did he actually do? He could barely splutter out a coherent sentence, and as for his tap dancing....A pissed up, prosthetic free Oscar Pistorius could do a better zippity doo dah. One of the never ending supply of useless cunts who made a fortune out of precisely fuck all. Usually with his chin buried in the licence fee trough. I wouldn't say that I'm glad he's dead, the shame is that he lived at all. Although 'Day Of The Jackal' was alright. File under Dead Cunt.

The astute and intelligent Diana Dors had him pegged as a deep cover chutney ferret. She once set him up with a sex bomb of a showgirl to see what happened, and what happened was he ran like a gazelle to his hotel room and locked the door. I also suspect that his ladies man image was a public facade.

Allegedly a long standing and successful entertainer [wannabee Sammy Davis Jnr. if you ask me] and although I shouldn't speak ill of the dead , I will. By many accounts he had an on/off switch from the famed amiable mode when the cameras were rolling and audiences fawning as opposed to the original el twatto otherwise. Although that can probably be said about numerous other cunts.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking Tarbuck! Didn't he do some utterly dreadful load of cunting fuck-shit called Tarbys Frame Game? The only game I'd like to play with that cunt, that involves a frame, is to nail gun the cunt to a door frame and then use sea fishing tackle to slowly pull flesh from his bones.

• Like 1

My aunt served him when she worked in John Lewis in the 70s and she said that he was just the same as he was on telly. He was there for ages chatting and laughing with everyone. She met lots of famous people, Kenneth Williams "miserable cunt, thought he was above everyone else", Jon Pertwee "Rude bastard told me to fuck off when I asked him for his autograph" and Michael Winner "Calm down dear, I'm far better and richer than all you lot".  A friend's husband delivered a sofa to his house at Wentworth and he rang his mum up to tell her who he was delivering to, Bruce grabbed the phone and chatted and larked around with her. Not a cunt in my book.

This man has always been given a good caning on this site. I thought he was alright. When Michael Parkinson did his last show on the BBC, he was one of the guests. So was that tax dodging kraut Boris Becker, whom Bruce had a few clever digs at.

I did meet him, 20 plus years ago, more than once, in difficult circumstances for him. I found him well mannered, good humoured and not superior in any way. 

Yes, he may not have been exceptional at one thing, but all round entertainers are an extinct entity because their time in entertainment has passed. Instead we have celebrities who have no personality and would do absolutely anything for a quick few quid.

Michael Barrymore is a cunt and doesn't have ashtrays in his house.

• Like 1

Guest Spanky
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

This man has always been given a good caning on this site. I thought he was alright. When Michael Parkinson did his last show on the BBC, he was one of the guests. So was that tax dodging kraut Boris Becker, whom Bruce had a few clever digs at.

I did meet him, 20 plus years ago, more than once, in difficult circumstances for him. I found him well mannered, good humoured and not superior in any way. 

Yes, he may not have been exceptional at one thing, but all round entertainers are an extinct entity because their time in entertainment has passed. Instead we have celebrities who have no personality and would do absolutely anything for a quick few quid.

Michael Barrymore is a cunt and doesn't have ashtrays in his house.

He has a pool though. At least he used to.

Guest Ollyboro

Jimmy "Tarby" Tarbuck reckons he'll remember Brucie's laughter for a long, long time to come. Hopefully the cunt will only be around long enough to remember his laughter for a couple of days. And looking at the state of him, I doubt Jeffrey fucking Wheeler would give him more than evens to make Forsyth's funeral.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I did meet him, 20 plus years ago, more than once, in difficult circumstances for him. 

So Beast, you were either a cop investigating nefarious celebrity shenanigans, or a blackmailing cunt, which was it and what did the cunt do?