CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good Game , Good Game

colonelkurtz

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The astute and intelligent Diana Dors had him pegged as a deep cover chutney ferret. She once set him up with a sex bomb of a showgirl to see what happened, and what happened was he ran like a gazelle to his hotel room and locked the door. I also suspect that his ladies man image was a public facade.

Well, he managed to sire six children. Although that could just mean he had a winsome smile and a turkey baster. 

3 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'm just glad he never made any films. I wish Clint Eastwood would die.

You haven't heard of the cinematographic masterpiece "Can Heironymus Merkin Ever Forget Mercy Humppe and Find True Happiness?" 

Sadly overlooked when it came to Oscar nominations, but Brucie starred as Uncle Limelight (only being upstaged by Joan Collins' tits). 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
9 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Jimmy "Tarby" Tarbuck reckons he'll remember Brucie's laughter for a long, long time to come. Hopefully the cunt will only be around long enough to remember his laughter for a couple of days. And looking at the state of him, I doubt Jeffrey fucking Wheeler would give him more than evens to make Forsyth's funeral.

It was nailed on I suppose, but the cunts at the Beeb have wheeled Tarbuck out and commenced operation bore the fuck out of everybody for the next fortnight. Even worse, Tarby appears to be in somewhat rude health which is both an unexpected revelation and a major disappointment. Bollocks.

4 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

You haven't heard of the cinematographic masterpiece "Can Heironymus Merkin Ever Forget Mercy Humppe and Find True Happiness?" 

Sadly overlooked when it came to Oscar nominations, but Brucie starred as Uncle Limelight (only being upstaged by Joan Collins' tits). 

Never mind Joan Collins. Connie Kreski was the only thing noticeable in that pile of shit. Mind you, wasn't Joan Collins married to creepy little Anthony Newley at the time?

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, BuggerLugs said:

It was nailed on I suppose, but the cunts at the Beeb have wheeled Tarbuck out and commenced operation bore the fuck out of everybody for the next fortnight. Even worse, Tarby appears to be in somewhat rude health which is both an unexpected revelation and a major disappointment. Bollocks.

Fucking Hell, mate, if Tarby's your idea of being in rude health I can only assume that you're an actual cadaver. He has the face of a masturbating bulldog undergoing a stroke in a sauna. I'll bet you a tenner that at Forsyth's funeral Parky spends the entire fucking day following Tarby about trying to tempt the cunt with a pen.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The astute and intelligent Diana Dors had him pegged as a deep cover chutney ferret. She once set him up with a sex bomb of a showgirl to see what happened, and what happened was he ran like a gazelle to his hotel room and locked the door. I also suspect that his ladies man image was a public facade.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/565298/brucie-hit-lad-over-gay-jibe/

Guest Spanky
3 hours ago, Neil said:

Was Barrymore 's favourite programme 'Only Pools And Corpses?

I'll get my three wheeled van

It seems that the council tax payers of Essex are going to be footing the sizeable bill for the rozzers destroying this cunts career. Frankly, whether he was wrongly arrested or not, a couple of million quid has been well worth it for keeping this gurning cunt of the TV.

7 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Joan Collins's tits? She's still not married to Anthony Newley is she? He's a tit 

• 9 months later...
Guest Lady Penelope
On 8/18/2017 at 9:50 PM, Spanky said:

He has a pool though. At least he used to.

This cunt (Boris Becker)  is now claiming diplomatic immunity

The three-time Wimbledon winner claims his appointment as a diplomat by the Central African Republic (CAR) affords him protection from any legal claims.

Mr Becker was declared bankrupt in 2017 over money owed to private bank Arbuthnot Latham. He is now being pursued for "further assets".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44489798

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

This cunt (Boris Becker)  is now claiming diplomatic immunity

The three-time Wimbledon winner claims his appointment as a diplomat by the Central African Republic (CAR) affords him protection from any legal claims.

Mr Becker was declared bankrupt in 2017 over money owed to private bank Arbuthnot Latham. He is now being pursued for "further assets".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44489798

Fucking hell....where to even start?? 

I give up. FFS. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, scotty said:

Fucking hell....where to even start?? 

I give up. FFS. 

Don't start Scotto.  That vapid cunt Pen is protected by the Prince of fucking darkness himself.  I think there is an element of pity for the cunt.  Spends every waking moment of every day of his sad existence on here, resurrecting long dead topics, merely for attention.  I imagine the cunt to be that one senile relative at the holiday that removes his dentures to gum his fucking food.  

I want him dead.  Nothing personal mind...I just don't like him.  Not one bit. 

Guest luke swarm
19 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tarbys daughter has somehow  morphed into a rough ole fat thing she used to look quite shaggable 

Panzerknacker 

you picky cunt. slap her Gelatinous arse (thanks @Bubba C) and ride the waves  

7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tarbys daughter has somehow  morphed into a rough ole fat thing she used to look quite shaggable 

Panzerknacker 

What is it with you and the chubbers panzybaby? Ruth Jones is proper boner killer material and Tarbys daughter even 20 years ago would have required an evening of heaving drinking and some kind and splint to strap to the old chap to guard against the inevitable stage fright when faced with the beef curtains from hell.

Things must be worse over the water than we could possibly imagine.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Do you have television over the sea?