CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Female footy commentators

Neil

Just fuck up,I'm trying to watch the footy reports and then i get interrupted by some cunt screeching a load of bollocks about something they know fuck all about.Sounds like someone scraping thier nails down a blackboard.Fuck off from mens football you caterwalling cunts

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

Just fuck up,I'm trying to watch the footy reports and then i get interrupted by some cunt screeching a load of bollocks about something they know fuck all about.Sounds like someone scraping thier nails down a blackboard.Fuck off from mens football you caterwalling cunts

You've posted this 3 times you retarded bellend.

You'll be banned soon for being perverse...

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Should be at home cooking the dinner, eh Neil?

6 hours ago, Neil said:

Neil you wanker, you've fucked up the corner with this x 3 nom. Nothing wrong with women's footyfree-pp-2017-Football-Baby-Costume-Sexy-

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Neil you wanker, you've fucked up the corner with this x 3 nom. Nothing wrong with women's footyfree-pp-2017-Football-Baby-Costume-Sexy-

If those were actual game kits for the lass footballers, I would guess attendance would quadruple immediately!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah but after 10 minutes most of the crowd would have fucked off after smoking a cigarette 

Most packs have more than one cig in them, Gyps.  Blokes like Neil would buy blocks of tickets for his mates.....the gents would have longer wait times and queues than the ladies!  

Guest Lady Penelope
On 19/08/2017 at 5:04 PM, Punkape said:

You've posted this 3 times you retarded bellend.

You'll be banned soon for being perverse...

I Expect that this is you Spunker's.

n12y6r.jpg

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I've been watching the women's rugby. The number 8 looks like the rear end of a hippo, the fly half looks do-able and the hooker looks.....like a hooker.

RIP NanoMikeD

• 1 month later...
On 19/08/2017 at 4:39 PM, Neil said:

That Jackie aoakley is as fit as fuck though and can talk all she likes whilst I watch the footy on the telly.  Beats having to watch and listen to Lauro and Hansen.     

There are moments when a commentator enhances the already memorable sporting moment to the truly magnificent ('This is Gareth Edwards....a dramatic start.... pause.... WHAT A SCORE!')

For the most part, they're trying to describe the fleeting and ever changing, to a bunch of partisan monkeys, using a lexicon barely above the Cro-Magnon.

Their gender don't enter into it.