CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cromer on Lockdown

Guest Lady Penelope

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

A complete fucking farce. 17 pikeys putting the fear of God into a town of nigh on 8000 people. Shops and pubs closing in fear, and the four policemen on duty cowering at their station. 

Anyone would have thought that the beaches were being stormed by Viking raiders, the fucking faggot cunts. 

Exactly right. Now if it were you, pissed out of your skull, running and ranting, up and down the promenade, they would have locked down all of East Angrier. Quite justified too in my opinion...

Edited by Witheredscrote
copy: TMS

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Exactly right. Now if it were you, pissed out of your skull, running and ranting, up and down the promenade, they would have locked down all of East Angrier. Quite justified too in my opinion...

Still having little digs at TMS I see. 

Pathetic fucking idiot.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Snatch said:

Still having little digs at TMS I see. 

Pathetic fucking idiot.

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

We used to be so close Snatch.  

Snatch .. if you had him that close you should have pulled the trigger .. you can't be done for shooting a fat french goose.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

We used to be so close Snatch.  

That was then. 

2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Snatch .. if you had him that close you should have pulled the trigger .. you can't be done for shooting a fat french goose.

He dazzled me with brightness of his white flag.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Lighten up Herr Snatchen, none of this is real. Have another plate of sauerkraut to cheer yourself up.

For someone who says it isn't real why do you cry real tears?

Poof.

Guest Snatch
26 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Germany is not strong on humour Snatch. You live in the right country.

Is it any wonder with fucking surrender monkeys like you for a neighbour. 

We should cut France out and tow it out to the middle east. At least there you'll feel at home with the rest of humanities detritus.

Typical French grass.

• 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

We've got a Travellers Camp (there does appear to be very little 'travelling' involved, ironically, unless it's from their caravan to any local pub from which they've not been barred) down the road from Jiggsville.

I was all 'Live and Let Live, don't invade my world and I won't invade yours' about it (I know. Hard to believe isn't it?) when I moved here - but then they began chucking their weight around. Throwing stones at cars, stealing from the local shop, drunkenness at stupid o'clock and general acting the maggot, but Plod are scared stiff of these cunts, as are all the local apologists; we actually saw one thieving pikey ne'er do well nick my wife's purse out of her handbag at a school event and after we forced the little crim to hand it back, the Headteacher apologised to the Pikey community for the disruption that had been caused.

Anyway, my point (yes, what WAS your point Jiggs....umm...) is that institutions are shit-scared of these Untermensch, seemingly caught between the threat of Pikey meted violence and their own lily-livered liberal hand-wringing.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest that we've got another verse of 'lessons must be learned' from Dibble ............before it's back to the diversity lectures that passes for good coppering in the 21st Century.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

We've got a Travellers Camp (there does appear to be very little 'travelling' involved, ironically, unless it's from their caravan to any local pub from which they've not been barred) down the road from Jiggsville.

I was all 'Live and Let Live, don't invade my world and I won't invade yours' about it (I know. Hard to believe isn't it?) when I moved here - but then they began chucking their weight around. Throwing stones at cars, stealing from the local shop, drunkenness at stupid o'clock and general acting the maggot, but Plod are scared stiff of these cunts, as are all the local apologists; we actually saw one thieving pikey ne'er do well nick my wife's purse out of her handbag at a school event and after we forced the little crim to hand it back, the Headteacher apologised to the Pikey community for the disruption that had been caused.

Anyway, my point (yes, what WAS your point Jiggs....umm...) is that institutions are shit-scared of these Untermensch, seemingly caught between the threat of Pikey meted violence and their own lily-livered liberal hand-wringing.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest that we've got another verse of 'lessons must be learned' from Dibble ............before it's back to the diversity lectures that passes for good coppering in the 21st Century.

These caravan dwell human turds really have got the cunt gene running through their whole sub species. The coppers are absolutle pussies when dealing with then, making them essentially above a law for all but the most serious shit. They should all be told they're being resettled in Ireland, where most of these cunts claim to be ancestrally from, with nice new caravans, a pension and a wheel barrow of cash. The Royal Navy should then sink the flotilla of ferries taking them there and send every rat to the bottom of the Irish Sea! 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

These caravan dwell human turds really have got the cunt gene running through their whole sub species. The coppers are absolutle pussies when dealing with then, making them essentially above a law for all but the most serious shit. They should all be told they're being resettled in Ireland, where most of these cunts claim to be ancestrally from, with nice new caravans, a pension and a wheel barrow of cash. The Royal Navy should then sink the flotilla of ferries taking them there and send every rat to the bottom of the Irish Sea! 

You'll die for blatant anti-rodentism

21 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You'll die for blatant anti-rodentism

That's a bit rich (or should that be reich?) coming from you ratus, Eichmann and his pals did for a lot of occupied Europes Romany gypos, but obviously not enough going by the swarthy fuckers I see speaking some eastern block gibberish in glawster of a weekend

Guest Lady Penelope
52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's a bit rich (or should that be reich?) coming from you ratus, Eichmann and his pals did for a lot of occupied Europes Romany gypos, but obviously not enough going by the swarthy fuckers I see speaking some eastern block gibberish in glawster of a weekend

Do you get them in Wuster as well?