CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with freckles

Bubba C

22 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Normally ginger and/or anaemic, disgusting looking cunts, whose only saving grace is that they're more sensitive to UV rays and will hopefully catch the cancer and die soon. 

Fuck off. 

What about people with freckles and venereal diseases ? ( your category).

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Mingeeta
41 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Normally ginger and/or anaemic, disgusting looking cunts, whose only saving grace is that they're more sensitive to UV rays and will hopefully catch the cancer and die soon. 

Fuck off. 

The only thing more annoying is when you get complete fuck nuggets like yourself trying to make yourself sound better them mentioned in your shit nom. On your behalf that would be one almighty task. Fucking balloon.

22 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

The only thing more annoying is when you get complete fuck nuggets like yourself trying to make yourself sound better them mentioned in your shit nom. On your behalf that would be one almighty task. Fucking balloon.

Please can you post in English next time? I've also had to report you for instantly derailing the nom, and for being retarded*. 

No offence, stubby.

25 minutes ago, Neil said:

They're not freckles on your face Bubba,it's shit splatter after your rent boys Indian the night before

Fuck right off

And there it is, as certain as the tides of the sea, the corner's thickest cunt going low-brow with his tedious 'humour'. Why don't you post it 3 times like you usually do? 

Hopefully stubby will be along soon to post a picture of a semi naked woman for you, you sad pair of perverted old cunts. 

Guest Mingeeta

Derailing a nom how? I just stated in my answer anyone would rather have acne, be ginger, disgusting, or anaemic, rather than be like you. Where's the lie in that.

7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

And there it is, as certain as the tides of the sea, the corner's thickest cunt going low-brow with his tedious 'humour'. Why don't you post it 3 times like you usually do? 

Hopefully stubby will be along soon to post a picture of a semi naked woman for you, you sad pair of perverted old cunts. 

Jesus Bubba,lighten up you miserable Welsh cunt.I realise waking up everyday and having the Merthyr Tydfil skyline as your wallpaper must send you immediately to your syringe but there is a world out there beyond a sheep's hind quarters,failing that ill but you some rope

Cunt

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

Jesus Bubba,lighten up you miserable Welsh cunt.I realise waking up everyday and having the Merthyr Tydfil skyline as your wallpaper must send you immediately to your syringe but there is a world out there beyond a sheep's hind quarters,failing that ill but you some rope

Cunt

Apologies, I seem to have struck a nerve. It was only a light ribbing, neil, no need to get quite so agitated. 

Could you do me a favour and have a word with mingy, he's either still drunk or just terminally stupid. If you could ask him to wind his stupid neck in for 5 so the rest of us cunts can crack on it'd be appreciated. 

On a lighter note, I hope you enjoy your Sunday carvery, you disgusting oaf. 

Just now, cuntspotter said:

There is a very freckly lady with a smiley face and extraordinarily large breasts living down the lane from me. Her freckles aren't the first thing you notice.

Coming from pontypool, I'd wager it's the dagger tattoos and 5 kids that stand out. Or perhaps not. 

11 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

There is a very freckly lady with a smiley face and extraordinarily large breasts living down the lane from me. Her freckles aren't the first thing you notice.

I'd be wondering  just how freckled she is..then again I'm a jobless cunt with time on my hands 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd be wondering  just how freckled she is..then again I'm a jobless cunt with time on my hands 

Panzerknacker 

Bloody hell what you doing up? It's only 11am.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You never see black people with freckles (or ginger hair?) except that Django, I mean, Morgan Freeman chap, I think he had a few, and that Seal. I think he had a rather large one*.

(* freckle. Before Punky starts trembling)

Guest Lady Penelope
41 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This is just south of Ponty.

There is an old world war two watch tower on a hill near Pontypool .. would she be spottable from there?

54 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I can relate to this Mr. Cuntspotter. I am in a hotel in Overstrand with the family and MIL. At breakfast this morning there was a lady a similar age to me with a humongous rack. I kept having to have a sneaky peep. Looked like a fine pair. All this sea air is making me more disturbed than usual.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

That sounds like an alternative opening line to Stairway to Heaven

Robert Plant , Midlands troubadour or Brummy bastard

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You never see black people with freckles (or ginger hair?) except that Django, I mean, Morgan Freeman chap, I think he had a few, and that Seal. I think he had a rather large one*.

(* freckle. Before Punky starts trembling)

In Liverpool there is a sizeable group known as,Chingroes. Part Chinese and part other, (I.e. Afrikaner). These cunts have ginger hair.

In Manchester, I had ginger hair. Now it is grey. My freckles have faded so much I can almost deny being an ex ginger.

Carole Decker. Florence Walsh. Manky McManky. Gerry Halliwell. Not all gingers are mongers.

25 minutes ago, Manky said:

In Liverpool there is a sizeable group known as,Chingroes. Part Chinese and part other, (I.e. Afrikaner). These cunts have ginger hair.

In Manchester, I had ginger hair. Now it is grey. My freckles have faded so much I can almost deny being an ex ginger.

Carole Decker. Florence Walsh. Manky McManky. Gerry Halliwell. Not all gingers are mongers.

Oh yes they fucking are!