CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with freckles

Bubba C

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

In Manchester, I had ginger hair. Now it is grey. My freckles have faded so much I can almost deny being an ex ginger.

Once a ginger, always a ginger. I've hacked your old school yearbook to provide definitive evidence of this.

ugly_ginger_people-1.bmp

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I see this nom is going well but then it's to be expected when it's started by the corners thickest wanker.

Fuck off. 

Ah, old snitch joins the clique of tedium. This is what happens when you're the big man on campus, there's a fuck off big target on your back as everyone wants to take you down. You'll never experience this.

I am a meteor, propelled into the cunting lake at an almighty velocity. The ripples I create will reach far and wide. You are but algae on the reeds of said lake. 

Now get back to work, those crunchie bars aren't going to replenish themselves. 

Guest Snatch
15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ah, old snitch joins the clique of tedium. This is what happens when you're the big man on campus, there's a fuck off big target on your back as everyone wants to take you down. You'll never experience this.

I am a meteor, propelled into the cunting lake at an almighty velocity. The ripples I create will reach far and wide. You are but algae on the reeds of said lake. 

If it wasn't for the posts cunting you off, this nom wouldn't even fill half a page. 

Be grateful you dick shit.

55 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Once a ginger, always a ginger. I've hacked your old school yearbook to provide definitive evidence of this.

ugly_ginger_people-1.bmp

See. Told you I was a looker.

Guest Gronda Gronda
4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Normally ginger and/or anaemic, disgusting looking cunts, whose only saving grace is that they're more sensitive to UV rays and will hopefully catch the cancer and die soon. 

Fuck off. 

Being that they're more sensitive to UV would likely mean that they are that much more careful to apply sunscreen.  Have you never seen a good looking red head?

Guest Wizardsleeve

When Mrs Wizz and I first moved in together, we had a very cozy flat and the leasing agent, as she called herself, was rather stunning for a ginger/blonde mix. She did have freckles, which only seemed to make her that much cuter. Since we weren't married yet, I tried to talk a 3-way...the sofa was not a comfortable sleep space. 

3 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

There is an old world war two watch tower on a hill near Pontypool .. would she be spottable from there?

The building of which you speak was a light emplacement to spot aircraft in the war for the guns at Panteg steelworks. These breasts are so magnificent, you would need very little help to  each them out.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, scotty said:

My wife had been in labour for hours when finally the doctor came out of the delivery room. I looked at him expectantly.

"The bad news is he's ginger," he said. "The good news is he's dead."

The bad news is he's ginger, the good news is he's not yours would have been more of a relief Scotty. Now you've got to pay for a funeral and pretend to be sad!

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

The bad news is he's ginger, the good news is he's not yours would have been more of a relief Scotty. Now you've got to pay for a funeral and pretend to be sad!

Why?  It was a ginger!  A plastic bin bag and a KFC dumpster is all the funeral arranging needed. Sad?  You're daft!  

Guest nobgobbler
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Why?  It was a ginger!  A plastic bin bag and a KFC dumpster is all the funeral arranging needed. Sad?  You're daft!  

I'm just a big softy.

9 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Good god, little runty bubba has obviously become a very angry hobbit after some facts have been pointed out to him by the wise men here; you're thick as shit and it shows in your posts, no cunt likes you and you're emotionally unstable and prone to childish outbursts resulting in floods of tears and probably incontinence. 

I look forward to reporting a few of your posts tonight when you inevitably loose control, again. 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good god, little runty bubba has obviously become a very angry hobbit after some facts have been pointed out to him by the wise men here; you're thick as shit and it shows in your posts, no cunt likes you and you're emotionally unstable and prone to childish outbursts resulting in floods of tears and probably incontinence. 

I look forward to reporting a few of your posts tonight when you inevitably loose control, again. 

"As for grassing, I'll never do it......" Sound familiar?

Maybe you could try contributing to the site properly instead of following me around and 'ignoring' me on every nom?

8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

"As for grassing, I'll never do it......" Sound familiar?

Maybe you could try contributing to the site properly instead of following me around and 'ignoring' me on every nom?

For the record, I've never grassed on anyone, only reported sad fuckers like you who resort to the LCD of insulting ones family. Those who grass on a PM however are a vilest serpents shat into existence and should be reminded of this at all times until full admissions and apologies have been said.

My contribution to this site is hounding you until breaking point and you fuck off for good but if course a cleaver chap like you would have worked that out by now. Please get angrier you weedy little runt man and I'll toy with you until the coup de grace 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

"As for grassing, I'll never do it......

I have a notion there could be a lot of mileage in that little gem there Bubba, it's rare one is presented with such a gift, enjoy.

7 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

I have a notion there could be a lot of mileage in that little gem there Bubba, it's rare one is presented with such a gift, enjoy.

You're not very good at this, you should leave now especially toadying up to the biggest toad of the lot, that's piss poor and show a real lack of common sense on your part. I look forward to reporting you too after your inevitable stupidity. 

8 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

It's beyond comprehension how special little stubs is. They say ignorance is bliss, and our stubby must wander around with his mouth agape be in a constant state of euphoria. 

Ah yes, he's also admitted to being a troll, with the sole purpose of hounding me off the site.....

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

For the record, I've never grassed on anyone, only reported sad fuckers like you who resort to the LCD of insulting ones family. Those who grass on a PM however are a vilest serpents shat into existence and should be reminded of this at all times until full admissions and apologies have been said.

My contribution to this site is hounding you until breaking point and you fuck off for good but if course a cleaver chap like you would have worked that out by now. Please get angrier you weedy little runt man and I'll toy with you until the coup de grace 

See?  Do you think he's seriously this thick or he's just having a laugh?