CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with freckles

Bubba C

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Firstly billy you dopey cunt, I don't think I can explain this any clearer. I couldn't give a flying fuck what any of you streaks of shit say about me as I'm pretty confident I'll survive this not being real and all. I like everyone here was subjected to a barrage of abuse as a new cunt, especially from the likes of punkers and the frank, the vile cunt.

I'll dish out as much as I get as I'm sure you can see and that's about the funniest thing here and long may it continue. There are limits though or else it would become a free for all abusing each other's families, saying we shagged each other's mums or are going to kill their children or other such bullshit. 

That's why there's moderation to keep real idiots away and they should be informed when abuse becomes to personal. 

You can have whatever definition of grassing you want and I couldnt care less. I know for certain decimussssss grassed the contents of a PM to the likes of bubba, frank and eddie more than likely because the sad cunts thought they could rule the corner and no one else. That's real grassing not reporting someone for having a go at your kids.

So to sumerise, let's leave family out of it but everything else is fair game. 

I don't expect you to accept my point of view, only stay intrenched in your own but I hope to be surprised. 

Now to deal with that litte runt bubba

For someone who doesn't give a shit, that's an awfully long and extremely emotional rant. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Where the fuck have you been, you oily little toad? I'd hoped that you were waiting at a Marseille bus stop, but alas, you're still alive. 

C'est la vie. 

I've been lying low Bubba, I stupidly trod on the forbidden lawn. Very few things frighten me,  but upsetting members of TMS is not advisable, I can assure you, what a bunch of ruthless cunts they are.  A weeks vacation in the 3rd arrondissement, Marseille would be a doddle by comparison.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I've been lying low Bubba, I stupidly trod on the forbidden lawn. Very few things frighten me,  but upsetting members of TMS is not advisable, I can assure you, what a bunch of ruthless cunts they are.  A weeks vacation in the 3rd arrondissement, Marseille would be a doddle by comparison.

No hard feelings eh, Withers. I am confident we can move forward from this. The fact you haven't spitefully mentioned TMS in your last dozen or so posts clearly demonstrates the situation hasn't bothered you, which will help. Vivre.

On 20/08/2017 at 10:14 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

I look forward to reporting a few of your posts tonight when you inevitably loose control, again. 

On 20/08/2017 at 10:50 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

For the record, I've never grassed on anyone, only reported

On 20/08/2017 at 11:07 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

I look forward to reporting you too after your inevitable stupidity. 

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's why there's moderation to keep real idiots away and they should be informed when abuse becomes to personal. 

reporting someone for having a go at your kids.

• Like 1