CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coffee Shops

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

All I want is a fucking cup of coffee. I don't want to hear bad tempered cunts taking ten minutes to force boiling water through the beans, just get some  out of a jar of Douwe Egberts pour boiling water on it and that's enough.

4 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

All I want is a fucking cup of coffee. I don't want to hear bad tempered cunts taking ten minutes to force boiling water through the beans, just get some  out of a jar of Douwe Egberts pour boiling water on it and that's enough.

You should be forced to drink rancid badger's urine for even suggesting anything other freshly percolated coffee should be the absolute norm.

You culinary pygmy and arsehole.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should be forced to drink rancid badger's urine for even suggesting anything other freshly percolated coffee should be the absolute norm.

Teabag tea is best.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Just asking for a 'black coffee please'  get's you a look as though you've just shat on the counter. On the other hand give your name as Jeremiah Eritrea Anchor Chain the Second and watch the cunt write that on the cup.

I only drink black coffee but every coffee shop has to go through the same fucking rigmarole  with these fucking machines. They even have one in the station buffet at Newton Abbot so if there are more than three cunts in the queue at the buffet counter by the time you get to the counter your train will have gone.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Most of this barista style shite is like u-boat fuel. Undrinkable.

Its the "do you want chocolate on it?" bit that also annoys me .. surely only Punker's would be interested in having chocolatey looking  things in his coffee.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Then try taking a flask of your preferred processed piss with you in future you caffeine philistine and free up the space for some cunt that knows and appreciates the difference. You could sit on a bench and share your sludge with the other like minded toothless pensioners before heading out for your tripe and onions.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Most of this barista style shite is like u-boat fuel. Undrinkable.

Barista...Another made up bollocks name for a thick cunt that makes coffee, another one that grips my shit is Mixolgist, fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
33 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Then try taking a flask of your preferred processed piss with you in future you caffeine philistine and free up the space for some cunt that knows and appreciates the difference. You could sit on a bench and share your sludge with the other like minded toothless pensioners before heading out for your tripe and onions.

I bet that you have chocolate on it just like Punker's does .. PUFF.

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Costa have been found to be dishing out human crap in their drinks. Enjoy.

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Against the pretence of sophistication that the Costas' et al  would like to convey, Maccy's do make a fine coffee for the "on the go" traveller.

If you study the etymology of the word 'sophistication', you will find its roots in the Latin words for lying.

Cunts in Coffee shops are only lying to themselves thinking they are big and clever.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I bet that you have chocolate on it just like Punker's does .. PUFF.

And a double shot of caramel, though in punkerland the "caramel shot" is something you wouldn't do in a coffee shop.

Guest Hector
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Tea is for working class cunts such as yourself.

12 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Teabag tea is best.

Tea should be made with loose tea in a teapot and a kettle on a rolling boil. If you fuck it up then you tip it away and start again. Don't fuck about with tea. Cunts who use teabags need strangling. Cunts who squeeze teabags in a cup need shagging.

I am really disappointed with you, Punkape, coffee is for irons.