CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sunday Trading Laws

Ape™️

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

So let me just get this straight. You arrived back in the UK on a Sunday and failed to appreciate that you wouldn't be able to go to your regular supermarket and buy your groceries as it would be after 4pm. Ape you fucking moron, this isn't a recent arrangement you know. Sunday trading law restrictions have been applied for years. Any sensible person would stock up on some essentials before they left for the Isle of ChavSpastic.

Next week on cunts corner, Ape nominates the constant sound of traffic after putting down a deposit on a depressing 1 bed flat right on top of the North Circular.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

...as opposed to an adolescent rebel without a clue kicking off because he can't handle an alternative viewpoint.

Sounds like the sort of thing a pot would say to a kettle, if you know what I mean.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Next week on cunts corner, Ape nominates the constant sound of traffic after putting down a deposit on a depressing 1 bed flat right on top of the North Circular.

It's more likely to be moaning about not being able to fly a toy helicopter with a voyeur camera on it.

Guest Ollyboro

Bollocks - Pubs, parks,zoos, knocking shops, restaurants and newsagents are the only businesses that should be open on Sundays. If you're too fucking stupid to stock up on Pot Noodles and tinned fucking pies, what fucking chance will you have of surviving a nuclear holocaust?

There should be a day of loafing about with your family and Sunday's as good a day as any other. Instead the roads are crammed with imagination- less cunts going to fucking retail parks. To look at tiles. And duck shell paint. Go to an actual park and look at a staffy cross as it rips an actual duck to fucking pieces. Spend the entire day in a beer garden. Avoiding the wasps will be worth it when you have a front row seat for an annoying kid tripping over and smashing his milk teeth in. If you have to look at the contents of a Next designer outlet, do it at home with a catalogue, sat on the pot whilst excavating Saturday night's Botulism burger. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
29 minutes ago, Ape said:

Can I suggest you stop trying to do either? Stick to what you do best - drinking.

Thanks Ape. I love you. Hic!

Fucking twat.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

A mindless, repetitive, unimaginative load of bollocks.

Maggot.

Just fucking tell him Home Bargains and Farm Foods shuts at 4pm aswell.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
41 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I wonder if he was questioned by the Portuguese police......?

23 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why would "he" have been questioned by the Portuguese police? Please elaborate, and then fuck off.

For being a moaning, whining cunt?? and an unhealthy interest in Airfix and Tamiya kits.

Does the model shop close at 4 aswell? Lol

8 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It's more likely to be moaning about not being able to fly a toy helicopter with a voyeur camera on it.

Toy helicopter, how fucking dare you. They are very difficult to fly, I have recently got interested in this pursuit, and I can assure you that you have to be reasonably intelligent to fly them. That's why Ape keeps crashing his.

lol  Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Toy helicopter, how fucking dare you. They are very difficult to fly, I have recently got interested in this pursuit, and I can assure you that you have to be reasonably intelligent to fly them. That's why Ape keeps crashing his.

lol  Fuck off.

I bet that you have got a really small chopper.

14 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

lol  Fuck off.

I thought it was planes you'd become interested in? Planes are a piece of piss to fly - even a certified cretin like you could eventually learn, as long as time wasn't limited.

Fuck off.