CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jerry Lewis

Guest Lady Penelope

2 minutes ago, Piston said:

The funniest thing he's ever done, or will ever do...thank fuck!

Agreed, this cunt was clearly the inspiration for Adam Sandlers' stupid fucking voice characters, hopefully that one trick pony cunt won't live much longer either, nice car crash will do, preferably with Rob Schneider in the passenger seat. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

I'm with Gypo. Jerry Lewis was in fact a very funny cunt, you comedically challenged bunch of ignoramuses wouldn't know funny if it came up and bummed yer. I bet most of you sorry mongrels think Tommy Cooper was amusing.

RIP Jez.

23 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

I'm with Gypo. Jerry Lewis was in fact a very funny cunt, you comedically challenged bunch of ignoramuses wouldn't know funny if it came up and bummed yer. I bet most of you sorry mongrels think Tommy Cooper was amusing.

RIP Jez.

It's a very personal thing, no, I wasn't a fan of Jerry Lewis, and I didn't find Tommy Cooper funny either, as far as comic actors go I'm more in the Peter Sellers bracket. And the early Harry Enfield stuff was superb. Reminiscent of the legendary Dick Emery.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a very personal thing, no, I wasn't a fan of Jerry Lewis, and I didn't find Tommy Cooper funny either, as far as comic actors go I'm more in the Peter Sellers bracket. And the early Harry Enfield stuff was superb. Reminiscent of the legendary Dick Emery.

Have to agree with the Enfield and Emery worship Cunters, but Sellers never touched my funny bone, nor did Peter Cook and Dudley Moore was a particularly unamusing little runt.

I'm also a huge fan of Norman Wisdom's films, maybe that's why I like Lewis, they had a very similar style and a couple more stand up legends for me would be Les Dawson and Dave Allen.

1 hour ago, BuggerLugs said:

RIP Jez.

What better endorsement than a mini-obituary from a fellow comic genius. 

4 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Have to agree with the Enfield and Emery worship Cunters, but Sellers never touched my funny bone, nor did Peter Cook and Dudley Moore was a particularly unamusing little runt.

I'm also a huge fan of Norman Wisdom's films, maybe that's why I like Lewis, they had a very similar style and a couple more stand up legends for me would be Les Dawson and Dave Allen.

Dave Allen. One of the funniest men ever. The Viking sketch, "right lads, kill all the women and rape all the men!" "Hang on, don't you mean kill all the men and rape all the women?".... "You play your games, and I'll play mine."

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"right lads, kill all the women and rape all the men!" "Hang on, don't you mean kill all the men and rape all the women?".... "You play your games, and I'll play mine."

Sure that wasn't punkape?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I still find peoples perception of The Goons as comic geniuses mystifying. I've listened to some of their stuff and found it stupid and about as funny as pancreatic cancer. I guess when you hear some of the unfunny cunts nowadays who claim to be influenced by them, it explains why indeed they are unfunny cunts. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I still find peoples perception of The Goons as comic geniuses mystifying. I've listened to some of their stuff and found it stupid and about as funny as pancreatic cancer. I guess when you hear some of the unfunny cunts nowadays who claim to be influenced by them, it explains why indeed they are unfunny cunts. 

There are certain circumstances where pancreatic cancer could be funny....Punky getting it would be fucking hilarious!  

Guest Snatch
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's about fucking time. If you've seen one minute of his act, you captured his entire cunt of a career. 

I'm glad he's dead. 

You could be talking about Jim Carey as well.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Harry Enfield is good because he comes back with new material and new characters. His Nelson Mandela ads are genius. He should have got the Invictus job. Better than Morethan Freeman by far. And his South African character Pik is great. Wish I could post vids on here

14 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

I'm also a huge fan of Norman Wisdom's films...

Fuck me, there’s trolling and then there’s trolling, but someone always has to take it too far. Norman Wisdom is the unfunniest cunt ever, bar none. He made Charlie fucking Chaplin look good – hell, he even made Miranda Hart look good. "Ooh Mr Grimsdale, I fell down again!" Short-arsed twat.

Do you have any thoughts on Michael McIntyre?

Guest Ollyboro
16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck me, there’s trolling and then there’s trolling, but someone always has to take it too far. Norman Wisdom is the unfunniest cunt ever, bar none. He made Charlie fucking Chaplin look good – hell, he even made Miranda Hart look good. "Ooh Mr Grimsdale, I fell down again!" Short-arsed twat.

Do you have any thoughts on Michael McIntyre?

I have. He looks like a Champion Pure Breed Downs squinting through a glory hole. I haven't seen anycunt as pleased with themselves since Spunkers fell into the cock incinerator at his local trans-surgery. This recently baseball batted Mongolian bounds on stage pissing his pants as he regales us with his stories of queuing and public transport. I'd like to attach his testicles to a particularly rigid bungee rope and throw him off the roof of an NCP carpark.