CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jerry Lewis

Guest Lady Penelope

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck me, there’s trolling and then there’s trolling, but someone always has to take it too far. Norman Wisdom is the unfunniest cunt ever, bar none. He made Charlie fucking Chaplin look good – hell, he even made Miranda Hart look good. "Ooh Mr Grimsdale, I fell down again!" Short-arsed twat.

Do you have any thoughts on Michael McIntyre?

Norman Wisdom was very popular in Albania. Now that's funny, but nothing else about him was.

Guest Ollyboro
8 minutes ago, scotty said:

Norman Wisdom was very popular in Albania. Now that's funny, but nothing else about him was.

You've obviously never seen the footage of him when the Alzheimer's was kicking in, Scotty. Fucking hilarious. There's a recording of the daft old cunt meeting the Queen where he seems to think they're bezzie mates. Her face looks like she's licking a bit of servant shit from Phil's dick. You'd think if any fucker would have a working understanding of advanced mental illness it would be a fucking Windsor.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Snatch said:

You could be talking about Jim Carey as well.

Another example of wasted genetic life. Fucking chipped tooth, cock grinding anti-vaxxing stupid cunt. 

I want him dead. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck me, there’s trolling and then there’s trolling, but someone always has to take it too far. Norman Wisdom is the unfunniest cunt ever, bar none. He made Charlie fucking Chaplin look good – hell, he even made Miranda Hart look good. "Ooh Mr Grimsdale, I fell down again!" Short-arsed twat.

The only thing I have on Michael McIntyre is my foot on his throat, but unfortunately it's a recurring dream 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The only thing I have on Michael McIntyre is my foot on his throat, but unfortunately it's a recurring dream 

It's a club foot as well. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Has Ramon got a club foot ?

Go have a look you lazy cunt!  How the fuck would I know what your shit stabbing live ins feet look like?  

Stupid cunt. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, in fact I'm told that's one of your many aliases, which would account for your total absence of comedic appreciation and unlikely appearance. You'd best keep an eye out when parking the G-Wiz cos I think Oilybelly might want a word.

2 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

...your total absence of comedic appreciation...

Careful, cunt, you're talking to a member of the Jerry Sadowitz fan club here. If you're unfamiliar with his oeuvre you can use Frankie Boyle as a gateway drug.

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Careful, cunt, you're talking to a member of the Jerry Sadowitz fan club here. If you're unfamiliar with his oeuvre you can use Frankie Boyle as a gateway drug.

Jerry Sadowitz finest moment, steps out onto the stage at Montreal, and greets the audience with: "Good evening moose fuckers!"

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

That Sadowitz cunt I do like and I also like Frankie's earlier work before he degenerated into a slavering self centred Tourette's clone. I see recently he's trying to ingratiate himself with the TV companies again, indicating he must be bit skint as the Students Union venues he's been relegated to for the last few years would barely keep him in nose candy. Pity really, cos he's definitely lost it and I can't see him playing nicely with the game show cunts.

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 21/08/2017 at 6:11 AM, BuggerLugs said:

I'm with Gypo. Jerry Lewis was in fact a very funny cunt, you comedically challenged bunch of ignoramuses wouldn't know funny if it came up and bummed yer. I bet most of you sorry mongrels think Tommy Cooper was amusing.

RIP Jez.

Arguing as to who is/was funny is of course never going to change anyone's mind, but his success and recognition in the world of comedy is undeniable.

Personally, I found him to be about as funny as Les Dennis saying "I don't really know"