CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

This pair of cunts are from Argentina - not a great start when it comes to avoiding the cunt brush. Clearly Herman's predecessors were migrants to Argentina and fans of racial purity.  Anyhow, they've spent the last 20 years traveling the World in a 90 year old car. As Caratacus Von Potts and his hairy armpitted, mental fucking wife have been traveling the globe, they've been knocking out kids. The last one was born in Australia and is called..............(seriously, sit down)...…..

Wallaby. Wallaby Zapp. That's Wallaby Zapp.

Apparently this corn beef snorting pair of wankers have rolled up in the North East, so hopefully some toe rag will steal their jalopy and set fire to it. With them still in it.

3 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

This pair of cunts are from Argentina - not a great start when it comes to avoiding the cunt brush. Clearly Herman's predecessors were migrants to Argentina and fans of racial purity.  Anyhow, they've spent the last 20 years traveling the World in a 90 year old car. As Caratacus Von Potts and his hairy armpitted, mental fucking wife have been traveling the globe, they've been knocking out kids. The last one was born in Australia and is called..............(seriously, sit down)...…..

Wallaby. Wallaby Zapp. That's Wallaby Zapp.

Apparently this corn beef snorting pair of wankers have rolled up in the North East, so hopefully some toe rag will steal their jalopy and set fire to it. With them still in it.

Wallaby Zapp sounds like a rock group discovered by John Peel 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
57 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You wouldn't get out of bed if Ramon, your Bolivian "house boy" was beckoning you....

lol.

Up yours

Another gay reference, anyone would think it was catching. It is almost like you want that kind of response, you are a disgrace.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You wouldn't get out of bed if Ramon, your Bolivian "house boy" was beckoning you....

lol.

Up yours

Reported for derailing the topic. 

Youre finished here. 

Stupid fucking cunt. 

8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Think it's fantastic way to spend your time..ya cranky cunt

Panzerknacker 

You humourless cunt, Pansy. Your recent history is littered with 'irons' and 'cunts' rather than awarding many 'likes'. Your laid-back, happy-go-lucky, womanising, 'Top O' the morning' Gaelic charm bullshit pseudonym wore thin months ago. What a miserable, hateful, fartsniffing layabout you're proving to be.

Just now, Wolfie said:

You humourless cunt, Pansy. Your recent history is littered with 'irons' and 'cunts' rather than awarding many 'likes'. Your laid-back, happy-go-lucky, womanising, 'Top O' the morning' Gaelic charm bullshit pseudonym wore thin months ago. What a miserable, hateful, fartsniffing layabout you're proving to be.

He's got to be somecunt playing a character. If there is real person behind this avatar, truly meaning the posts he/she/it makes, then it's actually quite sad, and I'd recommend immediate suicide.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

He's got to be somecunt playing a character. If there is real person behind this avatar, truly meaning the posts he/she/it makes, then it's actually quite sad, and I'd recommend immediate suicide.

I reckon its proper with his stupid hat on.

11 hours ago, Ape said:

Laffin. ..this recommendation coming from a toy making shower wanker with a dodgy watch  collection ...10.28. .time to get up i reckon 

Panzerknacker 

Just now, Ape said:

What's the point of getting up? You have nothing to contribute to society. 

I'll have ya know I've a busy day ahead of me I've to make coffee and sort laundry and prepare for an afternoon appointment. .doesn't all happen by accident ya know. ..how was your plug hole wank this morning anyway. .did ya get any of it into the bottle of conditioner. ..her hair will be all hard and sticky. . Then she'll beat you

Panzerknacker 

Guest Alfie Noakes
52 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Laffin. ..this recommendation coming from a toy making shower wanker with a dodgy watch  collection ...10.28. .time to get up i reckon 

Panzerknacker 

Way too early go back to sleep.