CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fox Hunting

Ape™️

A vile, bloodthirsty, barbaric persuit, perpetrated by a breed of human I'd like to see eradicated from existence. The National Trust is allegedly allowing this illegal persuit to take place on its land, which I'm sure our resident faux-aristocrat wanker will have something to say about. Chinless, inbred, rosy-cheeked cunts. If foxes are pests, their numbers should be controlled by trained marksmen. The aristocratic wankers don't need to amass 40 other chinless wankers and a pack of hounds, simply to eradicate one fox. Cunts.

Fuck off. 

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve

The mentality of these utter fuckwits is mystifying.  They wake wake up and say to themselves, "today, I think I'll meet with the lads at the equestrian club, and taunt and chase a terrified, defenceless animal, then butcher it mercilessly, smear it's blood on my cheek and proclaim total dominion over the entire animal kingdom, reinforcing my insecure lacking sense of manhood!"

I want them all dead...nay, I DEMAND their extermination with extreme prejudice!  

1 minute ago, Ape said:

A vile, bloodthirsty, barbaric persuit, perpetrated by a breed of human I'd like to see eradicated from existence. The National Trust is allegedly allowing this illegal persuit to take place on its land, which I'm sure our resident faux-aristocrat wanker will have something to say about. Chinless, inbred, rosy-cheeked cunts. If foxes are pests, their numbers should be controlled by trained marksmen. The aristocratic wankers don't need to amass 40 other chinless wankers and a pack of hounds, simply to eradicate one fox. Cunts.

Fuck off. 

These fucking inbreds claim that foxes are a threat to livestock and therefore they justify their pastime, which after the annual costs of keeping and feeding horses and hounds, staff and other costs are added up, is vastly greater than the cost of a few chickens, and even greater still than buying a few rolls of heavy grade chicken wire. The stupid sisterfucking, chromosomally compromised spastics. And foxes are lovely animals. Like dogs with cat intelligence.

• Like 1

I'm in agreement. As Eric says, foxes are lovely animals. They are pests, however there are more humane ways to control their numbers other than hunting them like a medieval cunt. There should be no grey area where the law is concerned. Illegal means illegal – period.

• Like 3

The issue of fox control via this crap in laughable: more foxes are killed on our roads in 1 day than all these spastics could chase to death in a year. The class system and the amazing concentration of wealth and land have allowed this to still continue, illegally but ignored. Our ancestors managed to kill all the bigger wildlife century's ago and the fox is next in line. Fucking cunts, hope they all fall off their horses and become paralysed vegetables.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm in agreement. As Eric says, foxes are lovely animals. They are pests, however, there are more humane ways to control their numbers other than hunting them like a medieval cunt. There should be no grey area where the law is concerned. Illegal means Illegal – period.

Agreed in principle, however if we're talking about pests, the tracksuited urban hood rat (Latin name: bruvvicus diamond geezerus) should be prioritised for culling. They are a far greater nuisance to society than poor Reynard. We need to get them in their nests so we can also eliminate their offspring before they grow large enough to reach a car door handle.

• Like 1

I'd put these cunt stains in the same bracket as the sad fuckers who shoot grouse. Cunts with more sense than money waddling up a hillside with 10 grands worth of gun, kit and clothes to blast an easy target in huge numbers because the inbred gamekeepers have killed everything that might eat them, often illegally. This itself will be outlawed in 20 years.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yes, I know. Anyway, with all this recent talk of being 'rattled', when was the last time you received a good rattling in the back of your caravan?

If she hops over the water, panzy baby will smash her back doors no doubt, he's always at it. If she puts on a false beard and called herself Steve, punkape will happily back scuttle away until he goes for a tea bag and finds only beef curtains 

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed in principle, however if we're talking about pests, the tracksuited urban hood rat (Latin name: bruvvicus diamond geezerus) should be prioritised for culling. They are a far greater nuisance to society than poor Reynard. We need to get them in their nests so we can also eliminate their offspring before they grow large enough to reach a car door handle.

Sadly, in the UK, numbers of the Bruvvicus Diamond Geezerus keep growing, along with the Muslimist Cuntus Extremitus. I'm all for indigenous wildlife, but I agree a cull is overdue.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Fuck off. 

It's actually none of your business and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it anyway.I know many people involved in hunting and they are far from chinless wonders.They would all kick fuck out of an airfix model making creepy fuckwit such as yourself. I don't hunt myself but don't have an issue with eradication of vermin. Rat, fox same thing.

The Police in Cheshire have indicated they have neither the time, nor man/ lesbian power to pursue this nonsense and they rightly prioritise more important "crime".

Fuck off.

Guest Gronda Gronda
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

It's actually none of your business and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it anyway.I know many people involved in hunting and they are far from chinless wonders.They would all kick fuck out of an airfix model making creepy fuckwit such as yourself. I don't hunt myself but don't have an issue with eradication of vermin. Rat, fox same thing.

The Police in Cheshire have indicated they have neither the time, nor man/ lesbian power to pursue this nonsense and they rightly prioritise more important "crime".

Fuck off.

I do not share your thoughts on this subject, but I did find your reply interesting.

Most of what you write here is just you trying to trigger other people on CC (predominantly Ape) but on this occasion it seems as though some thought went into it.

I am pleasantly surprised.

1 hour ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I do not share your thoughts on this subject, but I did find your reply interesting.

Most of what you write here is just you trying to trigger other people on CC (predominantly Ape) but on this occasion it seems as though some thought went into it.

I am pleasantly surprised.

You're beginning to sound like some supercilious and self-important game show host.

Fuck off.

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Exactly the type of response I was expecting from a predictable turd such as you. It comes as no surprise that you "know many people" involved in this vile persuit - as you're always telling us, you move in the same social circles as these wankers. And then you go on to say how they would all "kick fuck" out of someone who has an engineering based hobby which involves infinitely more mental capacity than riding a horse round the countryside, dressed like a prick and blowing a horn (this part is the bit you like I suspect). You then go on to tell us that it's all about eradication of vermin - by far the biggest load of utter shit in your entire post. As I said originally, fox numbers can easily be controlled by simply shooting them. Sending a load of chinless wankers out on horses, with a pack of baying hounds, to selflessly rid the country of one fox, is a pathetic excuse for this barbaric activity. 

So, to conclude - fuck off.

• Like 1

I'm in two minds about this one. The "unspeakable in pursuit of the uneatable" bit I get - although I suspect when you've gone down on Lady Chucklington's wiry ginger snatch that nothing else can truly be described as uneatable. On the other hand, you have the straggle-bearded unemployable pinkos who constitute the hunt saboteur movement, so there are no winners here. Perhaps a solution would simply be hunt cunts like Swampy with dogs?