CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fox Hunting

Ape™️

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

.I know many people involved in hunting and they are far from chinless wonders.

I am related to a lot of these chinless wonders .. they are workshy, homosexual oiks and lowlives fuck off back to the hedge you sleep under on Sound Common.

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm in two minds about this one. The "unspeakable in pursuit of the uneatable" bit I get - although I suspect when you've gone down on Lady Chucklington's wiry ginger snatch that nothing else can truly be described as uneatable. On the other hand, you have the straggle-bearded unemployable pinkos who constitute the hunt saboteur movement, so there are no winners here. Perhaps a solution would simply be hunt cunts like Swampy with dogs?

Were you suprised to hear that Pukeape knows hunting cunts?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Foxes are cunts in towns and are part of the natural order in the countryside. Perhaps the country fox should be left alone and the hunts should come into town, it is after all about the eradication of vermin punkape, is it not?

Guest Lady Penelope
22 minutes ago, Ape said:

Were you suprised to hear that Pukeape knows hunting cunts?

He "knows" them in terms of them tooting the horn of their Range Rovers as they pass him as he trundles his battered old shopping trolley along Sound Lane as he makes his way to earning a fiver to give Sid from one of the caravans at Starkeys Farm a blow job.

1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

He "knows" them in terms of them tooting the horn of their Range Rovers as they pass him as he trundles his battered old shopping trolley along Sound Lane as he makes his way to earning a fiver to give Sid from one of the caravans at Starkeys Farm a blow job.

AIDS clinic for you today?

lol.

Guest Snatch

I detest these cunts as well as any animal cruelty. They call it a sport which means it's ok, like grouse shooting badger baiting etc. 

The Royal family partake in grouse shooting and in the past fox hunting. That makes it ok? Does it fuck. 

Fuck all these cunts and I hope they catch all sorts of incurable diseases from dead animals and Punkapes arse. 

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I detest these cunts as well as any animal cruelty. They call it a sport which means it's ok, like grouse shooting badger baiting etc. 

The Royal family partake in grouse shooting and in the past fox hunting. That makes it ok? Does it fuck. 

Fuck all these cunts and I hope they catch all sorts of incurable diseases from dead animals and Punkapes arse. 

The irony is that these dopey cunts are once again shooting the Pine Marten .. The one animal that has been proven to eliminate grey squirrels and thus help restore the red squirrel population on the basis that they also take game birds.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
4 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The irony is that these dopey cunts are once again shooting the Pine Marten .. The one animal that has been proven to eliminate grey squirrels and thus help restore the red squirrel population on the basis that they also take game birds.

Pine Marten. That name conjures up an image of a dinky little bird hopping betwixt branches and swooping gracefully over a still millpond, as opposed to actually being a hard as nails binge drinking massive squirrel bully.

Guest Ollyboro

It's the dishonesty of these big game hunters that annoys me. If you want to kill animals because it gets your little cock hard, just admit it. I'd have more respect for you than the whole country management argument.

Killing foxes, or not killing foxes, has no real impact on fox numbers. Foxes have defined territories and base their litter sizes on available food. So if a bunch of Butlins entertainment staff on horseback allow their dogs to rip a fox to pieces, another fox will take  over the area. The space that fox leaves behind will be filled by another fox having a larger litter.

The whole "foxes are bastards and they massacred my chickens" argument is essentially an idiot admitting that they've been outwitted by an animal. The total damage caused by foxes killing poultry and lambs is almost offset by the money foxes save farmers by killing rabbits, who are the real destructive bastards in Incestville.

Urban foxes are much like seagulls; resourceful. Both hang around towns because they know us humans are too lazy and stupid to deal with our food waste properly. Why bother hunting fish or rabbits when you can do a bin over - or more likely just get food off a pavement -and help yourself to half a a kebab. Spunkers has a similar attitude to used condoms.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A friend of mine has a hat made out of a foxes pelt with the stuffed and preserved head of the fox fashioned as peak/central mounting.

He often wears it to the races or one of the local point to points and it causes great hilarity.All his children hate foxes and love the hat. 

Are all his children also the result of him shagging his sister? Are they from Norfolk?

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A friend of mine has a hat made out of a foxes pelt with the stuffed and preserved head of the fox fashioned as peak/central mounting.

He often wears it to the races or one of the local point to points and it causes great hilarity.All his children hate foxes and love the hat. 

The "point to points " being Manchester Piccadilly Station to Canal Street.

Fuck Off

lol

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I bet his children don't hate foxes as much as they hate you. 

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Their father wasn't interviewed by the Portuguese Police in the Algarve...

I'd ask Stubby The Snitch to inform on you over this, but I suspect that he'd be wasting his breath.

If you weren't such an interminable fucking wanker, it would almost be impressive how you continuously get away with making such references. What have you got on Roops?

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I detest these cunts with every fibre of my body. 

2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

This is why Punker's is a a wheelchair licking the window.

The vast majority of the hunting community work, create jobs, look after the countryside, pay their taxes and are hugely law abiding..........Then we have the "traveller" community......

You have no moral platform to object to anything.

Are you still on the game ?

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The vast majority of the hunting community work, create jobs, look after the countryside, pay their taxes and are hugely law abiding..........Then we have the "traveller" community......

You have no moral platform to object to anything.

Are you still on the game ?

I have to agree with you to an extent. There's alot of pikeys here at the moment knocking on doors trying to rip people off by offering to make driveways and clean patios etc, but here, there are quite a few urban foxes which will even stroll around in the day but they don't cause any harm, and they have a right to live like any other animal.

The worst thing about the fox hunts before they were rightfully banned is the lying the huntsmen come out with. When a fox was caught the dogs ripped it to pieces, not shot before the hounds arrived like some have lied and suggested. Paying taxes and having a job does not give them the right to act so barbaric.