CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fox Hunting

Ape™️

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'd ask Stubby The Snitch to inform on you over this, but I suspect that he'd be wasting his breath.

If you weren't such an interminable fucking wanker, it would almost be impressive how you continuously get away with making such references. What have you got on Roops?

The twat does seem to get away with a far bit with his clever little references. Since I don't give a fuck what the retarded little freak says, it has no effect.

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The issue of fox control via this crap in laughable: more foxes are killed on our roads in 1 day than all these spastics could chase to death in a year. The class system and the amazing concentration of wealth and land have allowed this to still continue, illegally but ignored. Our ancestors managed to kill all the bigger wildlife century's ago and the fox is next in line. Fucking cunts, hope they all fall off their horses and become paralysed vegetables.

I thought there was only one Christopher Reeve.

I'd ask Stubby The Snitch to inform on you over this, but I suspect that he'd be wasting his breath.

If you weren't such an interminable fucking wanker, it would almost be impressive how you continuously get away with making such references. What have you got on Roops?

Pictures, with clothes on. A rare find indeed. 

PS- stubs doesn't grass, he just reports, without grassing. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How are supposed to Police 30 or 40 men,  women and children on horseback allegedly chasing a fox.....does that merit use of a Police helicopter for the day ?

It's easier to police Millwall supporters.

Fuck you and fuck off.

That is what drones are for. They will replace helicopters.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

I have to agree with you to an extent. There's alot of pikeys here at the moment knocking on doors trying to rip people off by offering to make driveways and clean patios etc, but here, there are quite a few urban foxes which will even stroll around in the day but they don't cause any harm, and they have a right to live like any other animal.

The worst thing about the fox hunts before they were rightfully banned is the lying the huntsmen come out with. When a fox was caught the dogs ripped it to pieces, not shot before the hounds arrived like some have lied and suggested. Paying taxes and having a job does not give them the right to act so barbaric.

Between the taxpaying hunting cunts, the farming cunts and the culling cunts, there's fuck all left. I'm surrounded by countryside here and rarely see a fox, a badger, a deer, a hare, a buzzard, an owl or even a common rabbit or a flying fucking daddy long legs. The farmer cunts have killed everything off by removing the natural food supply of such creatures. They've done such a good job of it they don't need to bother with scarecrows anymore. Hardly ever see a sparrow either. Foxes are gorgeous animals and I hope the next tax paying cunt who tracks one down trips over a pile of horse shit and before he has the chance to get back up has his throat ripped out by a skulk of hungry foxes and whatever's left of him gets devoured by red ants.

4 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The irony is that these dopey cunts are once again shooting the Pine Marten .. The one animal that has been proven to eliminate grey squirrels and thus help restore the red squirrel population on the basis that they also take game birds.

Correct. And hen harriers, goshawks, golden eagles, sea eagles, basically anything with tooth and claw that's protected by law and dares to look at a "game" animal. The natural balance of our countryside is fucked thanks to the landed gents who see it as their killing ground. Fuck them all. Wood-chip the cunts and use it as food for endangered carnivores  

Understood. Stubby, my apologies, there's clearly a difference.

Apology accepted, now fuck off, I wouldn't want to report you after you usual 10 posts before you loose the plot, again.

I can't say the same for runty bubba though as I've already reported every post he's made in the last 24 hours.  

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Correct. And hen harriers, goshawks, golden eagles, sea eagles, basically anything with tooth and claw that's protected by law and dares to look at a "game" animal. The natural balance of our countryside is fucked thanks to the landed gents who see it as their killing ground. Fuck them all. Wood-chip the cunts and use it as food for endangered carnivores  

You're advocating torture and execution again.

You should be in Broadmoor with Peter Sutcliffe.

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Apology accepted, now fuck off, I wouldn't want to report you after you usual 10 posts before you loose the plot, again.

I can't say the same for runty bubba though as I've already reported every post he's made in the last 24 hours.  

Quite right too, rules are rules afterall.

I've had time to think about my actions and although I can't speak for Ed, I freely concede that you're certainly not a man to cross. Even Roops appears to be in awe of you and freely lets you have the run of the site, turning a blind eye through fear at your baiting of young Edward's family.

It appears that a new age has dawned on the corner and you've bested the old guard in combat. As one who has fought Roops and lost, you have my ongoing admiration and respect as you continue to tell it like it is and break the rules.

God bless you Stubbs, and long may uppity mods quake in fear of you. Never change.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Quite right too, rules are rules afterall.

I've had time to think about my actions and although I can't speak for Ed, I freely concede that you're certainly not a man to cross. Even Roops appears to be in awe of you and freely lets you have the run of the site, turning a blind eye through fear at your baiting of young Edward's family.

It appears that a new age has dawned on the corner and you've bested the old guard in combat. As one who has fought Roops and lost, you have my ongoing admiration and respect as you continue to tell it like it is and break the rules.

God bless you Stubbs, and long may uppity mods quake in fear of you. Never change.

What kind words. The CC penal system had obviously had a reforming effect upon you.

I do admit my light hearted banter with Eduardo did go too far a few weeks back, but I've learned from the experience and will formally apologise to the flabby cunt in due course.

As for our uppity mods, I can't speak highly enough about them. I fully expect to be asked to join them shortly to go with the free pass I have.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

How are the Police supposed to Police 30 or 40 men,  women and children on horseback allegedly chasing a fox.....does that merit use of a Police helicopter for the day ?

It's easier to police Millwall supporters.

Fuck you and fuck off.

I am sure that Ape would let the police use his Augusta Westland AW 139 model helicopter if that helps at all.

lol   fuck off

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You lead them towards me by running barefoot in a white dress carrying the fox, and I'll shoot the cunts chasing after you.

If I may suggest...

xk0gmJ.gif

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget the Algarve, he should be on trial  here for boring the shit out of us by starting that FlidSpack shit.  What a balsa wood bore...lol

I see you've returned just as unfunny and tedious as ever. Try and find some new material, and if you can't, just fuck off.

8 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Absolute cunts, they should be ripped apart by the very hounds they use to rip the little ginger apart. The yank cunts who go on hunts should also have their arsehole ripped open by an angry bear.

wise words Snowy. I don't really give a fuck about foxes, I just hate toffs.

If I'm honest, I don't give a fuck about Palestinians either...

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

wise words Snowy. I don't really give a fuck about foxes, I just hate toffs.

If I'm honest, I don't give a fuck about Palestinians either...

I hate everyone if im being honest ratty foxes may be the first to go as i cant stand ginger cunts unless there funny like Frankie boyle even then he looks like a very angry ginger badger so fuck him.