CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fox Hunting

Ape™️

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wiz, you fucking whoreslut. You know M134 Miniguns give me the 'orn.

They are a man's weapon.  Poor Punky will never know the thrill, his wrists are too limp.  

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They are a man's weapon.  Poor Punky will never know the thrill, his wrists are too limp.  

He straps his wrists to his rigid cock.

Guest nobgobbler
51 minutes ago, Ape said:

Show him you appreciate it by giving Spactor one of your weird little "likes" then Ratty. Go on, do it.

Weird little like - is that the same as a Donald Trump handshake?

40 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's been an ambition to shoot one ever since Jesse Ventura chopped a tree down with one in Predator. Although in real life the recoil would throw it over your shoulder in less than a second, even if you were Geoff Capes, let alone a big steroid wanker like Ventura.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

He straps his wrists to his rigid cock.

With the amount of abuse he's inflicted on his mini meat, I think rigid might be giving him too much credit.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's been an ambition to shoot one ever since Jesse Ventura chopped a tree down with one in Predator. Although in real life the recoil would throw it over your shoulder in less than a second, even if you were Geoff Capes, let alone a big steroid wanker like Ventura.

Not necessarily.  The recoil will depend on the caliber.  They are mainly a 30-06 bore round, but can be modified to take a lighter round, and mounted on a tripod, I've seen videos on Youtwat with women rattling off a box of ammo in a few seconds.  I want to have a go with one as well.  I think it would be quite exhilarating!  

Guest Gronda Gronda
23 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're beginning to sound like some supercilious and self-important game show host.

Fuck off.

It only looks like that to you because you write silly things all of the time.  Little of what you say is interesting, and for the most part is all very repetitive.

Less trying to wind up Ape and more thought into what you churn out would be great.

14 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

It only looks like that to you because you write silly things all of the time.  Little of what you say is interesting, and for the most part is all very repetitive.

Less trying to wind up Ape and more thought into what you churn out would be great.

I think you've covered the main issues with the Pukeape entity. The only thing I'd correct, in this highly eloquent description of the stupid wanker, would be to replace "little" with "none". Other than that, very good. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 minutes ago, Ape said:

I think you've covered the main issues with the Pukeape entity. The only thing I'd correct, in this highly eloquent description of the stupid wanker, would be to replace "little" with "none". Other than that, very good. 

Evening Chopper Squad. Have you been sniffing the polystyrene again, you Snap and Fix obsessed mong.

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Evening Chopper Squad. Have you been sniffing the polystyrene again, you Snap and Fix obsessed mong.

You and the wanker Scrotes need to find some new material. Continual repetition of something that was never funny in the first place, is the trademark of an unimaginative wanker. Also, simply nominating the leader of the KKK, without even an attempt at some amusing diatribe, is the trademark of an unimaginative wanker. See an unimaginative wanker? That's you, that is.

Fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

You and the wanker Scrotes need to find some new material. Continual repetition of something that was never funny in the first place, is the trademark of an unimaginative wanker. Also, simply nominating the leader of the KKK, without even an attempt at some amusing diatribe, is the trademark of an unimaginative wanker. See an unimaginative wanker? That's you, that is.

Fuck off.

Stop it. You're sending me in a spin.

Rattled??

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This entire thread has missed the point of fox hunting. People do it because it's fun, nothing to do with pest control. Few drinks, bit of a chase, good looking women in jodhpurs, what's not to like? 

Good looking women in jodhpurs? A bit of a rose-tinted spectacle view of things I think. Do you wank over Horse and Hounds?

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Any man with Jesse for a name has got to be a bit wanky. Jesse James: got up to straighten a picture and gets shot in the back. Silly cunt