CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fox Hunting

Ape™️

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Similarly, I haven't seen IKTC for some while. I hope he's dead.

I was having a shit earlier and I thought of that odd little biker, funny how the human mind works. 

Fingers crossed his fake Harley went under the wheels of a very real bus whilst he pretended to ride it. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 9:53 PM, Ape said:

So now you've decided to start using "rattled"? You've just confirmed your unimaginative wanker moniker. Priceless.

I was the one that used 'disabled toilet seat' to describe something that wasn't all there on account of the little section that doesn't allow it to form a complete circle, you ............disabled toilet seat.

On 8/25/2017 at 9:03 PM, Ape said:

Being dead is an escape. I desperately hope he's suffering a very long and agonising death.

He usually responds to cheap remarks promptly, snapping at my ankles like a xenophobic Jack Russell with a half-arsed riposte. The fact he hasn't brings much hope to your statement. Fingers crossed.