CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ken Cheng

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

He has won the Edinburgh Fringe Funniest joke award with the following hilarious one liner .. "I'm not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change."

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Tim Vine won it in 2014 with "I decided to sell my Hoover... well it was just collecting dust."

Proof, if needed, that these cunts are still telling the same joke they heard in junior school.

I will win next year by shouting "Russell Brand is a cunt" and napalming his gonads. In all fairness, like any comedy, you have to wade through a lot of shire to find that golden nugget.

11 minutes ago, Manky said:

you have to wade through a lot of shire to find that golden nugget.

I imagine that Stan Boardman and Bernard Manning are de rigueur at the Manky family's ancestral hovel. 

When you've finally exited the seventies 40 or so years after the rest of the country, you'll no doubt start waxing lyrical about the cutting edge humour of the Chuckle Brothers.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that Stan Boardman and Bernard Manning are de rigueur at the Manky family's ancestral hovel. 

When you've finally exited the seventies 40 or so years after the rest of the country, you'll no doubt start waxing lyrical about the cutting edge humour of the Chuckle Brothers.

what's going on in Cromer Deco? Has Henry Blogg's zombie returned?

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Manning is a legend in these parts. Boardman is a scouse cunt with no credibility in Manchester.

That cultural powerhouse that is East Anglia leads by example. Gun toting farmers shooting burglars.. Pikey invasions. Anthropologists wetting themselves over genetic defects. We stand in awe.

31 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Went to see a female comedian last night ..her act seemed to consist mostly of sanitary product malfunctions and dating strings of men with severe learning disabilities and tiny penises. .I suggested she use this site for material and dating 

Panzerknacker 

I've got a feeling that you absolutely fucking loved that UB40 and Pato Banton track.

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Went to see a female comedian last night ..her act seemed to consist mostly of sanitary product malfunctions and dating strings of men with severe learning disabilities and tiny penises. .I suggested she use this site for material and dating 

Panzerknacker 

You 'suggested' implies you spoke with her. If she felt attracted to your low income, rusty French car and personality bypass, I hope you were honest enough to put her off with your admission of a severe learning disability and tiny cock. I suggest she uses this site and we'll vouch for the first part.

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you say his name fast, it sounds like the sound a till makes. 

I'm sure we'd all like to hear the sound he'd make if the stereotyped cock sucker fell from the very highest point of the Great Wall, I imagine it would be less of a metallic clang, and more of a wet thud.

2017KENCHEN_PI.jpg

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You 'suggested' implies you spoke with her. If she felt attracted to your low income, rusty French car and personality bypass, I hope you were honest enough to put her off with your admission of a severe learning disability and tiny cock. I suggest she uses this site and we'll vouch for the first part.

Her routine was dire...but streets ahead of anything you've posted

Panzerknacker