CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Geoffrey Boycott - Black And White Minstrel

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

The World's Greatest Living Yorkshireman has stepped up to the crease and added to an already enviable record of cuntishness. Past indiscretions from Geoff  "My mum could have caught that in her pinny" Boycott include knocking the fuck out of his Mrs, and claiming -that unlike other cricketers- he was never in any danger of suffering from depression, because he was a better player.

The latest masterwork from Geoff  "My mum could have hit that with a stick of rhubarb"  Boycott is to ponder the reasons why he's never had a knighthood. Er, perhaps it could be because of the above. Or perhaps it was because he flouted the anti-apartheid boycott (ha!) of South Africa and played  a rebel tour there. Or maybe it's because he called the honours committee a bunch of cunts for giving the '05 Ashes winners a gong each. Geoff just can't understand why West Indian players like Viv Richards, Garfield Sobers and Clive Lloyd have all got knighthoods. So Geoff, naturally, has asked out loud if blacking up would help his cause. What a guy. What a cunt.

12 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

The World's Greatest Living Yorkshireman has stepped up to the crease and added to an already enviable record of cuntishness. Past indiscretions from Geoff  "My mum could have caught that in her pinny" Boycott include knocking the fuck out of his Mrs, and claiming -that unlike other cricketers- he was never in any danger of suffering from depression, because he was a better player.

The latest masterwork from Geoff  "My mum could have hit that with a stick of rhubarb"  Boycott is to ponder the reasons why he's never had a knighthood. Er, perhaps it could be because of the above. Or perhaps it was because he flouted the anti-apartheid boycott (ha!) of South Africa and played  a rebel tour there. Or maybe it's because he called the honours committee a bunch of cunts for giving the '05 Ashes winners a gong each. Geoff just can't understand why West Indian players like Viv Richards, Garfield Sobers and Clive Lloyd have all got knighthoods. So Geoff, naturally, has asked out loud if blacking up would help his cause. What a guy. What a cunt.

Or it could be that he was denied a knighthood because Her majesty had heard the rumour that he was carrying a rolling pin in his trousers and she didn't want her sister jumping on it, fearful of a repeat of 'the Bindon incident'.

Boycott may be a cunt but he is from Yorkshire. How could he be anything else.

He would have got the starring role in the Terminator films but instead of saying 'Hasta la vista, baby', all he could manage was, 'Ey up, hast tha any Bisto' Thick tyke cunt.

The cunt also played a season for Northern Transvaal in the early 70s at the hight of the apartheid era, racking up several of his pressious 1st class hundreds no doubt. Still he's a funny fucker who actually knows a lot about cricket. I hope they stick him next to viv and curtley in the commentary box next test!

Typical blunt northern cunt,says what he likes,likes what he says.Was a boring cunt as a player,If he was a footballer he'd have been the cunt who took the ball into the corner to waste time....in the 60th minute!.He's right about the knighthood thing though,shouldn't they just have been given the title 'Chief' and given a multi coloured blow pipe and a ceremonial spear?

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Typical blunt northern cunt,says what he likes,likes what he says.Was a boring cunt as a player,If he was a footballer he'd have been the cunt who took the ball into the corner to waste time....in the 60th minute!.He's right about the knighthood thing though,shouldn't they just have been given the title 'Chief' and given a multi coloured blow pipe and a ceremonial spear?

8 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Nice one Geoffrey, a middle finger to the PC brigade, although i do think he can be an amazing cuntbrain at times, i still like the cunt as he speaks his mind. He is probably right anyway to be fair. Knighthoods are for cunts.

crickit. Anyway Fender you cunt, you seem to be spending more of your time on work, family and other pastimes than on here. Get it sorted cunt

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Nice one Geoffrey, a middle finger to the PC brigade, although i do think he can be an amazing cuntbrain at times, i still like the cunt as he speaks his mind. He is probably right anyway to be fair. Knighthoods are for cunts.

Any type of 'hoods' are for cunts. If you see some cunt wearing one it's fairly certain that they are an illiterate, shoplifting waste of oxygen, a prolific breeder of chav babies and call everybody 'bruv'. I want them all dead.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Any type of 'hoods' are for cunts. If you see some cunt wearing one it's fairly certain that they are an illiterate, shoplifting waste of oxygen, a prolific breeder of chav babies and call everybody 'bruv'. I want them all dead.

Suppose I could create a nom for this of I could be asked, saw a guy yesterday, middle class in his 30s with two kiddies in the park. Had his hood up on his Sainsbury's bought hoody, tracksuit bottoms halfway down his arse and was speaking like a 'bleck' to a black guy who I'm surprised weren't falling about laughing. Looked a right James Blunt. 

Old boycs is a cunt and so is his old team mate Ian Botham. When not boring cunts to death with his cricket commentries he's never happier then when he's out shooting animals for no reason whatsofuckingever.

The thicko was used by pressure group You Forgot About the Birds to convince people that their favourite past time of grouse shooting was actually good for wildlife and doesn't turn the uplands into a place devoid of most other creatures. They're backed by some of the richest people in the country and it's a last gasp attempt to continue this stupid activity before it's outlawed for being pointless, wasteful, against nature and the cause of flooding and ecological devistation. 

23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Suppose I could create a nom for this of I could be asked, saw a guy yesterday, middle class in his 30s with two kiddies in the park. Had his hood up on his Sainsbury's bought hoody, tracksuit bottoms halfway down his arse and was speaking like a 'bleck' to a black guy who I'm surprised weren't falling about laughing. Looked a right James Blunt. 

Wiggers aren't wonderful things.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Old boycs is a cunt and so is his old team mate Ian Botham. When not boring cunts to death with his cricket commentries he's never happier then when he's out shooting animals for no reason whatsofuckingever.

The thicko was used by pressure group You Forgot About the Birds to convince people that their favourite past time of grouse shooting was actually good for wildlife and doesn't turn the uplands into a place devoid of most other creatures. They're backed by some of the richest people in the country and it's a last gasp attempt to continue this stupid activity before it's outlawed for being pointless, wasteful, against nature and the cause of flooding and ecological devistation. 

Twiggy Botham did get a Knighthood, not for cricket but for charity shit. Despite drug charges, cheating on his missus, tampering with Imran Khans' balls and being a Scunthorpe footballer poof. He also boasted of being able to eat 3 shredded wheat. Well I can eat 4, so I'm a double hard bastard compared to the mullet sporting big-nose toothy cunt. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Twiggy Botham did get a Knighthood, not for cricket but for charity shit. Despite drug charges, cheating on his missus, tampering with Imran Khans' balls and being a Scunthorpe footballer poof. He also boasted of being able to eat 3 shredded wheat. Well I can eat 4, so I'm a double hard bastard compared to the mullet sporting big-nose toothy cunt. 

I once witnessed a Scottish Ice hockey player come straight from the hotel bar at 7:30am and proceed to pour a pint of bitter over his cornflakes and eat them. That's hard in my book 

Guest Ollyboro
16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The cunt also played a season for Northern Transvaal in the early 70s at the hight of the apartheid era, racking up several of his pressious 1st class hundreds no doubt

So the cunt's a vampire as well?

By the way, have you seen the footage of Aggers winding the cunt up about his 100th hundred? For the uninitiated Geoff scored this landmark century 40 years ago, at Headingley, in front of his adoring Yorkshire public. Agnew convinces the daft cunt that it's getting downgraded from a first class century. All this a fortnight before Geoff hosts a special 40th anniversary piss up for charity.

3 Likes for the first cunt to upload the footage. I'm too much of a spaz.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

And also a knife to the eye, just fuckin don't......

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

So the cunt's a vampire as well?

By the way, have you seen the footage of Aggers winding the cunt up about his 100th hundred? For the uninitiated Geoff scored this landmark century 40 years ago, at Headingley, in front of his adoring Yorkshire public. Agnew convinces the daft cunt that it's getting downgraded from a first class century. All this a fortnight before Geoff hosts a special 40th anniversary piss up for charity.

Oh.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

I've not seen Sir Professional Yorkshireman since he was in the royal box ( a freeloading cunts Mecca ) at Wimbledon. No footage of this occasion, I can't get through the ones about the assaults and insults. Fuck it.

On 8/23/2017 at 9:40 AM, ratcum said:

crickit. Anyway Fender you cunt, you seem to be spending more of your time on work, family and other pastimes than on here. Get it sorted cunt

Actually i have been working on a new block buster nunsploitation film with Susan Boyle and Mother Teresa (i dug her up for her finest performance).

On 8/23/2017 at 0:00 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

I think a round up of all these cuntbrains is in order, i have some new torture methods to try out.

• Like 1