CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The skanky slappers on 'Take Me Out'

Guest Ahriman

Guest DingTheRioja
32 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

i happen to like slappers and slags.

They do make life easier.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Straight up, proper. If anything, both Eric and RK made me laugh during my spell in the cooler. Fresh. 

Fresh?

You'll be saying wicked next...

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

I'm more of common slut man to be honest.

Yep. Slags from council estates always give good blowjobs for cheap crack. You can wine and dine them at Pizza Hut, too, or if they're from Essex, Burger King. I only realised the one I was with just yesterday had an orgasm when she dropped her chips. 

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Wolfie said:

Yep. Slags from council estates always give good blowjobs for cheap crack. You can wine and dine them at Pizza Hut, too, or if they're from Essex, Burger King. I only realised the one I was with just yesterday had an orgasm when she dropped her chips. 

Haha! Yes I've often heard it said  that scabby mouthed crack whores are particularly apt at giving good blow jobs.

Guest Gong Farmer
23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's true. (Especially the ones with anchor tattoos on the arms and a loveheart with 'Wayne' on the neck. And skidmarked kegs.)

She's had her face tattooed on her arse? How novel.

Guest Bernhard Howser
On 8/15/2014 at 11:17 PM, Agentpeanut said:

Oh I'll take you out alright.... with a high powered sniper rifle. I think I'd rather stick my dick in that Paddy McGuinness cunt then any of those shallow cunts.

You must watch it regularly to know they are all skanky slappers. Shit like that is banned in my house. 

6 hours ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

You're an inspiration to me, Frank. I hope one day my drawings are as renowned as your videos. Have you considered making a feature length movie?

Why don't you and Frank collaborate on a cinematic project? You have artistic and creative ability, and he has a pair of white jeans and a tiny penis. Comedy gold.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

You're an inspiration to me, Frank. I hope one day my drawings are as renowned as your videos. Have you considered making a feature length movie?

Frank's videos are art ..  you can't do art in a full length movie.