CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The skanky slappers on 'Take Me Out'

Guest Ahriman

Guest Ahriman

Oh I'll take you out alright.... with a high powered sniper rifle. I think I'd rather stick my dick in that Paddy McGuinness cunt then any of those shallow cunts.

• 2 years later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Saturday, August 16, 2014 at 0:24 AM, Keith Lard said:

What do you think of my chances be if I go on the show?

A word that's very rarely used in the same sentence as your name,........slim.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 20/12/2016 at 6:46 PM, Thundercunt said:

You wouldn't get in the elevator you fat cunt.

Why the fuck are they called "elevators" when they spend half their time descending?

On 15/08/2014 at 11:17 PM, Agentpeanut said:

Oh I'll take you out alright.... with a high powered sniper rifle. I think I'd rather stick my dick in that Paddy McGuinness cunt then any of those shallow cunts.

Just your level.

The offer of a chip supper on the way home followed by a visit to her council estate abode....then your impotence exposed.

49 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Who exactly do you think you are?

If your answer is anything other than 'stupid fucking cunt who dredges up shit old noms', then I'm afraid you're very much mistaken. 

Idiot. 

Thank god there's you, bubble. Not only have you managed to drag your executive arse through all of this gruelling newbie shit over the final quarter, you did it with gusto in the true spirit of the corner. 

Who could have foreseen decimus pandering to roadkill and chums.. being banged daily in the arse by ding, and becoming an overnight fucking idiot?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Thank god there's you, bubble. Not only have you managed to drag your executive arse through all of this gruelling newbie shit over the final quarter, you did it with gusto in the true spirit of the corner. 

Who could have foreseen decimus pandering to roadkill and chums.. being banged daily in the arse by ding, and becoming an overnight fucking idiot?

Since the loss of the leaderboard my hearts just not been in it. Sure, I've still got a fantastic like to post ratio, but my inspiration was always to see my name in lights at the top of the board. Now that's gone I've got no motivation to be spiteful.

Anyway you mithering bald cunt, have you heard Alfie's news about Jazz?

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Morning frank. Very sweet of you to notice, are you drunk? 

How's the wife? In remission I hope? 

Just now, Decimus said:

Since the loss of the leaderboard my hearts just not been in it. Sure, I've still got a fantastic like to post ratio, but my inspiration was always to see my name in lights at the top of the board. Now that's gone I've got no motivation to be spiteful.

Anyway you mithering bald cunt, have you heard Alfie's news about Jazz?

You may recall that it was I who pipped you at the top on the weekly board moments before it was taken down. 

I don't think I've ever read an Alfie post. What's happened?

11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Morning frank. Very sweet of you to notice, are you drunk? 

How's the wife? In remission I hope? 

I honestly haven't had a moment to myself in the past three months, bubs. When I see her lying there, stinking.. knowing that this will be our very last Christmas together, it's only in hindsight do I wish that I had the spirit to knock out 1092 posts in less than six weeks. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I honestly haven't had a moment to myself in the past three months, bubs. When I see her lying there, stinking.. knowing that this will be our very last Christmas together, it's only in hindsight do I wish that I had the spirit to knock out 1092 posts in less than six weeks. 

Sad times, frank. But you've got to do, what you've got to do. 

Any chance you could expedite her passage to the after life and get back on here full-time? I'm not calling her selfish, but you've already given her the best years of your life. 

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm gently weaning my way back in.. one step at a time. Would you mind doing a nom for me? Adam Saleh.  

We are defined by our rivalries on here. Ape and Punkape, Roops and me, Bill and everyone. Jazz was your greatest adversary, and you haven't even got the decency to ask after the man's health.

You're a loathsome fucking toad.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

We are defined by our rivalries on here. Ape and Punkape, Roops and me, Bill and everyone. Jazz was your greatest adversary, and you haven't even got the decency to ask after the man's health.

You're a loathsome fucking toad.

I'll ask Eddie about Adam.