CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

thieving cunts

So this cunting burglar climbed up a tree in south-east London to evade police and caused several hours of disruption to commuters. the cunt was up there for 17 hours , and at some point was given food and drink , if it was up to me I would have shot the cunt out the fucking tree. turns out this immigrant came over to the uk with no cash what so ever and has probably been stealing from the very first day he got off the plane. don't get me wrong I got no problem with immigration but it should be filtered and not this open border shit we have right now and scum like this should be deported as soon as they commit a crime not given food and drink ,, what the fuck has gone wrong with the UK !!

post-99-0-23631000-1408144953_thumb.jpg

Guest KuntaCunty

Wouldn't a trained military sharpshooter be more efficient in permanently solving the problem?  Cunt goes up a tree, sniper's bullet sends him crashing back down. 

Guest judgetwi

Wouldn't a trained military sharpshooter be more efficient in permanently solving the problem?  Cunt goes up a tree, sniper's bullet sends him crashing back down. 

............or we could send you along to negotiate with the cunt. I'm fucked if i'd stay up there too long having to listen to your boring bullshit.

Guest Snatch

............or we could send you along to negotiate with the cunt. I'm fucked if i'd stay up there too long having to listen to your boring bullshit.

You stay on here reading it long enough.

• 1 year later...
On 16/08/2014 at 0:08 PM, Cuntybaws said:

He looks quite at home up that tree. Just sayin'...

Bawsey, what the fuck is this? If I knew I could like my own posts back in the early days, I wouldn't have ever bothered playing to the cheap seats.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Bawsey, what the fuck is this? If I knew I could like my own posts back in the early days, I wouldn't have ever bothered playing to the cheap seats.

There was a temporary glitch in the matrix, which Jacko for one took full advantage of. I vaguely recall experimenting to verify it.

Either that or it was a Darkseid artefact. The omnicidal maniac threw a few likes my way at one point to keep Patroller off the scent.

Guest judgetwi
On Saturday, August 16, 2014 at 6:48 AM, Snatch said:

You stay on here reading it long enough.

Fuck me, the Snitcher has been chasing me a long time. I wish my winkle was as big as he imagines it to be. Fucking bender.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, the Snitcher has been chasing me a long time. I wish my winkle was as big as he imagines it to be. Fucking bender.

What the actual fuck is that supposed to mean?

Guest Snatch
13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You quoted me on something I posted nearly 2 fucking years ago. How sad must you be to trawl through this site looking for excuses to post your normal bollocks.

You are one sad lonely fucking poof. Fuck off if you have nothing to say.

36 minutes ago, Snatch said:

How sad must you be to trawl through this site looking for excuses to post your normal bollocks.

I'll be awfully surprised if there's anything normal about Judge's bollocks!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You quoted me on something I posted nearly 2 fucking years ago. How sad must you be to trawl through this site looking for excuses to post your normal bollocks.

You are one sad lonely fucking poof. Fuck off if you have nothing to say.

I'm glad you zeroed in on this sad old fucking pervert, wading through old microfiche stock to desperately locate something he can pathetically latch onto in a shit attempt to be funny- what a fucking feeble cunt. Fuck off judge, everybody wishes you were dead and gone. Cunt.