Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 23/04/2019 at 11:50, Dawn Chorus said:

This daft cow claims to have suffered from anxiety but still managed to have her tongue pierced without having an anxiety attack.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-devon-47884268/baking-was-my-escape-from-anxiety

2e1hto3.jpg

Who, or should I say what, is your avatar. You going for the Deirdre Barlow look now? Just put up a picture of your Shergar sized appendage for the newbies. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I was having a rather long kip in between Snooker and Cricket. No need for Diazepam here. 

So it seems, Doc. I was alluding more to certain punters who could do with a hefty dose of Diazepam. Jewdith receives a Depo injection due to being incapable of managing his tablets... 

26 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

So it seems, Doc. I was alluding more to certain punters who could do with a hefty dose of Diazepam. Jewdith receives a Depo injection due to being incapable of managing his tablets... 

Really? I’d have thought he has zero chance of getting pregnant.

16 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Really? I’d have thought he has zero chance of getting pregnant.

I might have fucked up the terminology there, LCS. The former Miss Major was a CPN, and I'm sure she called the anti-schizophrenic jabs Depots. Mind you, I did ignore roughly 40% of her work related gripes. 

You live and you learn, eh. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I might have fucked up the terminology there, LCS. The former Miss Major was a CPN, and I'm sure she called the anti-schizophrenic jabs Depots. Mind you, I did ignore roughly 40% of her work related gripes. 

You live and you learn, eh. 

CPNs are usually filthy sorts. Quite happy to go kinky early, and the best dirty talking I ever experienced. Very keen to get my injection a damn sight more often than fortnightly.

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

CPNs are usually filthy sorts. Quite happy to go kinky early, and the best dirty talking I ever experienced. Very keen to get my injection a damn sight more often than fortnightly.

She certainly liked to take control, and as a man I love that. Who wants to be fucking with the lights off in Victorian fashion. I like a bird who jumps on top, and rides like it's the final furlong at Cheltenham. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

She certainly liked to take control, and as a man I love that. Who wants to be fucking with the lights off in Victorian fashion. I like a bird who jumps on top, and rides like it's the final furlong at Cheltenham. 

Especially if they bring their own saddle.

• 2 weeks later...