CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sky Booking Service

CCArchive

So theres a live ufc fight coming up on the sat the 10th dec on pay per veiw,some of you may be watching it. i looked up online where to watch this and it says its available on espn which is available on sky, great im thinking i have sky. so i ring sky and get through to some chap called paul who informs me i dont need the sports channels ( i thought i did) and it not actualy on espn its on box office, now those of u who have used box office will know that you cant record anything on it and seeing as the show starts at 2am and finishes about 6am im not about to stay up all night for it. so i get off the phone and 15 mins l8a i remember movies on box office often have different starting times, so i call back and ask are there different starting times only to be told its not on box office and ill have to ring espn and arrange it with them because its nothing to do with sky. so right now im thinking fuck it, im here waiting to give you my money to watch this fight and you cant pull your finger out long enough to work out if your even showing it.fucking useless pricks!!