CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

23 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Who told you that?

Everybody who ever said the Corner was better in the old days.

23 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I also believed you were more interesting than you have turned out to be.

They don't call me "Bores" for nothing. That's usually with a capital "B", but I'm not really fussed either way.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I miss pictures of dogs with Frank’s face. 

When the Corner ship finally goes down, and one day it probably will, the metaphorical mascot best fitting its demise as it sinks will surely be Frank's son of a Weimaraner face. 

What an unusual, troubled soul 'eavens was; hugely entertaining and original, and quite fucking mad. A one-off. He was: pals with Bowie in the 60s, writing/publishing a biography (with consent); yet ended up living in a semi-retirement static home, selling cheap Chinese ornaments at local markets, and online... perhaps the dastardly canine duo now feature as his web sales icon, lol. 

I genuinely wish the idiot well. I wish we could let him loose on Carl's Wank; he'd eat at him, like a little Jack Russell with a missing screw, nipping at his ankles with wonderful creations using the most unlikely of partnerships. Ironically, his sensitivities also meant he had the skin of a whippet.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

When the Corner ship finally goes down, and one day it probably will, the metaphorical mascot best fitting its demise as it sinks will surely be Frank's son of a Weimaraner face. 

What an unusual, troubled soul 'eavens was; hugely entertaining and original, and quite fucking mad. A one-off. He was: pals with Bowie in the 60s, writing/publishing a biography (with consent); yet ended up living in a semi-retirement static home, selling cheap Chinese ornaments at local markets, and online... perhaps the dastardly canine duo now feature as his web sales icon, lol. 

I genuinely wish the idiot well. I wish we could let him loose on Carl's Wank; he'd eat at him, like a little Jack Russell with a missing screw, nipping at his ankles with wonderful creations using the most unlikely of partnerships. Ironically, his sensitivities also meant he had the skin of a whippet.

He was relentless, the intensity just kept rising. Like a scramjet with an infinite blue sky in front of it.

30 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I WILL NOT LOSE.(unless derek is paying off the moderators)

Ah. How would that work? I pay them a bribe, and they use telepathy to influence your posting style, rendering it bereft of humour or imagination?

You seem to have mastered it unaided so far. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

1745560721__anks1.jpg.effa77ea13c5b0bd09

She's gawjuss! Wowza Wowza! You're a lucky mongrel - who's a good boy, who, who, who.... You are, you're a goooood boy. You want you belly rub now? Huh? Huh? No? Ok. Go fetch, go boy fetch my dildo, bring it back, now boy , now boy, bring it back and we'll get you some reheated lasagne and sweetcorn thats been through my bowel.

K boy?

44 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

She's gawjuss! Wowza Wowza! You're a lucky mongrel - who's a good boy, who, who, who.... You are, you're a goooood boy. You want you belly rub now? Huh? Huh? No? Ok. Go fetch, go boy fetch my dildo, bring it back, now boy , now boy, bring it back and we'll get you some reheated lasagne and sweetcorn thats been through my bowel.

K boy?

Talking about someone's mother in such a disrespectful manner is fighting talk, HC. Luckily for you, this particular bitch's puppy has Ian Dury arms and the structural integrity of a lasagne sandwich.

Kill the cunt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Talking about someone's mother in such a disrespectful manner is fighting talk, HC. Luckily for you, this particular bitch's puppy has Ian Dury arms and the structural integrity of a lasagne sandwich.

Kill the cunt.

I made an attempt..... I guess. Let's see where it gets us. What intel have you on the daddy?

I know nothing apart from that cool cat went an blew his beans up a bow wow, 6 months later peter pan man plopped out.

@Frank what's tha story, morning glory?

Speakth.

10 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I WILL NOT LOSE.(unless derek is paying off the moderators)

Ironic after your snidey backstabbing, grass performance in this place some months ago which disgusted most on here and is one of the main reasons you’ll never be accepted. The only surprise to me is that @Decimusand @Eddie haven’t kicked your retarded cunt in you squealing little rat. 

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah. How would that work? I pay them a bribe, and they use telepathy to influence your posting style, rendering it bereft of humour or imagination?

You seem to have mastered it unaided so far. 

I've just seen this. You thick cunt. This is how it would work. You give them money, then they ban me. You couldn't get any thicker if you tried. Thicker than fuck. Stupid little boy. I've got so deep under your skin, it's feels like I'm wearing it. I'm Ed Gein and you're a victim.

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

I've just seen this. You thick cunt. This is how it would work. You give them money, then they ban me. You couldn't get any thicker if you tried. Thicker than fuck. Stupid little boy. I've got so deep under your skin, it's feels like I'm wearing it. I'm Ed Gein and you're a victim.

What you’re saying is.. when you have a tantrum and get yourself banned for being a little crybaby fucking cunt. It’ll be someone else’s fault?

Just so we’re all clear. 

The Ed Gein reference is shockingly accurate. I reckon a few teenage boys have fallen foul of you, you dirty fucking cunt.