CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

That was terrible. Next.

I'm going to swing by your abode, delicately climb through your bathroom window, sneak into your bed while you're asleep and give you a sexually violent spooning session. 

Any thoughts on the above?

28 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

I'm going to swing by your abode, delicately climb through your bathroom window, sneak into your bed while you're asleep and give you a sexually violent spooning session. 

Can I book you for Thursday week?

3 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Yes, and this probably won't surprise you, but my thoughts on that are that you're an idiot. First of all, you repeatedly claim that I'm a pervert, on the grounds that I like some actresses 'that are older than they look', then, when that fails, you threaten to sexually assault me. The word 'pathetic' can't possibly encompass all that is wrong with you. You make derek look subtle.

11 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Yes, and this probably won't surprise you, but my thoughts on that are that you're an idiot. First of all, you repeatedly claim that I'm a pervert, on the grounds that I like some actresses 'that are older than they look', then, when that fails, you threaten to sexually assault me. The word 'pathetic' can't possibly encompass all that is wrong with you. You make derek look subtle.

It's becoming very evident that you're a bit of a perv.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's becoming very evident that you're a bit of a perv.

He'd certainly not be my first choice when it comes to choosing a babysitter.

Regardless of the weird rituals and shrines, I'd rather leave my toddler in ProfB's Stobart rig on the anniversary of The Yorkshire Ripper's death.

• Like 2