CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

34 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

In recent months Kristen has lit up the red carpet at the Oscars with her luminous beauty, and dazzled aboard the Chanel Cruise. Truly delightful.

I can't say I'm even the slightest bit tempted by her rancid porridge slot.

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't say I'm even the slightest bit tempted by her rancid porridge slot.

Porridge slot? Salted or with sugar? 

I could be wrong, Baws, but something tells me she'd not be interested in the contents of your blue and white saltire patterned y-fronts either, given that she's a dirty, fermented fish-smelling, clit sucking lesbo. 

I'd probably lend her one, if she paid me. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Goober said:

I could be wrong, Baws, but something tells me she'd not be interested in the contents of your blue and white saltire patterned y-fronts either, given that she's a dirty, fermented fish-smelling, clit sucking lesbo. 

I'd probably lend her one, if she paid me. 

Seeing as she's been involved with men as well as women, should she not be classed as bisexual?

5 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Seeing as she's been involved with men as well as women, should she not be classed as bisexual?

I think it depends what passed the fleshy gates last. Bisexual is just the polite way of saying slag or @Neil during the apocalypse.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think it depends what passed the fleshy gates last. Bisexual is just the polite way of saying slag or @Neil during the apocalypse.

Her name escapes me right now, but I reckon her girlfriend is tidy too. Can't be arsed to Google it right now, maybe Dylan?

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I wonder who's the dominant one? Unless they just rent out Will Smith from the slaphead whenever they're feeling frisky.

I would imagine Kristen is the boss, being the multi-millionaire and all, unless she's into being belittled, of course. Crikey, I'm thinking about them going at it hammer and tongs à la Blue is The Warmest Colour.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I would imagine Kristen is the boss, being the multi-millionaire and all, unless she's into being belittled, of course. Crikey, I'm thinking about them going at it hammer and tongs à la Blue is The Warmest Colour.

I imagine that Kristin has, if you're a bloke, a blue waffle flange that you could plunge your bottle of Grolsch into to chill it. 

She's handsome, for a bird, but if you're lusting after that, you're definitely in the closet. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

I imagine that Kristin has, if you're a bloke, a blue waffle flange that you could plunge your bottle of Grolsch into to chill it. 

She's handsome, for a bird, but if you're lusting after that, you're definitely in the closet. 

Wow, try and actually make sense. Good grief.

Had to google it to remind me what it looks like, a bit fucking rough but dirty as a 3 week old wank sock I reckon. I would but i'd probably piss on her afterwards rather than kiss it goodnight.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Goober said:

Salt, of course, unless I've turned severely diabetic without realising. Anybody got any Fehling's reagent?

18 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

In recent months Kristen has lit up the red carpet at the Oscars with her luminous beauty, and dazzled aboard the Chanel Cruise. Truly delightful.

Jesus wept. It's only taken you four and a half months to work out how to solve your software issue.

Explain precisely why I shouldn't call you a painfully thick and unskilled oaf.

On 07/05/2022 at 13:06, Neil said:

Had to google it to remind me what it looks like, a bit fucking rough but dirty as a 3 week old wank sock I reckon. I would but i'd probably piss on her afterwards rather than kiss it goodnight.

I've said it before Neil, you could make a mint writing for Mills & Boon 

"As he roughly took her up the dirtbox, atop the piss, spunk and shit stained mattress in the back of his Bedford Rascal Rape van, his mind suddenly turned to thoughts of disposal. Those extra dozen bags of cement and ballast he's got from B&Q last month would come in handy"

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Yesterday I purchased the film Spencer, in Asda. I wonder if it will live up to the hype?

I had to look it up. It won't be looked on favourably. They've completely ignored the facts and cast a white woman in the role of the oppressed Diana.