CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's fuckin someone we know.

It’s been PMing me photos which I posted on the Gallery and following me for a couple of hours now. I’m confused about its intentions and also it’s  Username which is a Roops favourite. Fuck knows, time will tell.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’d have to extract it from your arse first.

I don't get the attraction with Krispy Stewpot. I watched half an hour of that underwater thing the other night. Mainly because Vincent Cassel was in it. She's a barely competent actress, ok looking face but nothing special, and the figure of a 14 year old boy with questionable orientation. 

I am currently watching Ghosts Of Mars, which has proper crumpet in it. Pam Grier and Natasha Henstridge.

Natasha Henstridge is a fucking goddess and Kirsty Stowmarket isn't fit to suck the sweat from her gussets.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't get the attraction with Krispy Stewpot. I watched half an hour of that underwater thing the other night. Mainly because Vincent Cassel was in it. She's a barely competent actress, ok looking face but nothing special, and the figure of a 14 year old boy with questionable orientation. 

I am currently watching Ghosts Of Mars, which has proper crumpet in it. Pam Grier and Natasha Henstridge.

Natasha Henstridge is a fucking goddess and Kirsty Stowmarket isn't fit to suck the sweat from her gussets.

I’ve no idea what you’re talking about Eric. I got rid of my TV two years ago when I found out it was spying on me and sending everything back to Silicon Valley so they could play it back, eating their vegan quiche, and smiling like weirdos with  their willies out and their glasses all steamed up. 

Guest Sid Slackjaw
On 20/07/2022 at 21:18, King Billy said:

You’d have to extract it from your arse first.

Says the wannabe Englishman who regularly felches spunk out of his boyfriend's arsehole with a curly straw. You sick queer!

18 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Alright broski. Coolio.

I'm sorry I called you a village idiot running after ice cream vans with spunky money.

I spotted you'd made a faux pas and tried to help, then got bitchy when you ignored my advice. After that you were already doomed for the cooler, so I got a few kicks in before you went.

There's other cunts who are genuinely going to hold a grudge against the whole ignore list debacle, mind. You're probably going to have to weather a lot of shit storms.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

1660929924988.jpg.5b7c96834f0d6a1137f3cfdc3f8d729b.jpgLadies and gentlemen, Hayley Williams. Described by Eric Cuntman as a "twelve year old flid" that "looks like Stewart Copeland". Nah, me neither.

A skanky kid that hasn’t washed its hair for 3 weeks. 
 What the fuck is wrong with you? 

Try me you snidey little cunt and I’ll make the Decs and Eddie scenario seem like a trip to Disneyland. Smug little fucking borderline perv cunt.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A skanky kid that hasn’t washed its hair for 3 weeks. 
 What the fuck is wrong with you? 

Try me you snidey little cunt and I’ll make the Decs and Eddie scenario seem like a trip to Disneyland. Smug little fucking borderline perv cunt.

Hayley is 33. What the fuck is wrong with you? You dirty minded cunt. Shame on you.

3 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Fuck off Ducky, I'm staying. You're the one who gets banned for months at a time. Fuck You.

Maybe, but only when I want to get banned. If you think that I am somehow that unable to control myself that I can't help but regularly get kicked off the site then you're as naïve as you are perverted.

I decide who stays and who goes, including myself. It's all part of the plan.

Capiche?

12 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Hayley is 33. What the fuck is wrong with you? You dirty minded cunt. Shame on you.

Go find a barely legal crackhead in an alleyway. 

this website is the Crucible Theatre of cunts. Don’t kid yourself that you’re a player. You’re just a ball waiting to be potted. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

You sick cunt.

Have you remotely any idea what is about to happen to you in this place? You stupid little cunt. This is about to become as vicious a feeding frenzy that this place has ever seen. You’re despised…you’re also quite dead.